• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so far this page of comments one is on topic out of fourteen and I get told to get back on topic 

Sorry EMM, you're spot on. You've probably been in the same situation where you just pick up a thread which was OT, but you haven't realised it, and just go with the flow...That was me here...:confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry EMM, you're spot on. You've probably been in the same situation where you just pick up a thread which was OT, but you haven't realised it, and just go with the flow...That was me here...:confused:

The OT stuff can be placed somewhere else then this Topic won't appear to be OT any longer.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

yes I have to be sure but hey that jasmin sure is pretty there that's the second on topic comment this page hey I mentioned jas right 

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Alongside mine...and Happyman's...🙃😏😉

Actually, sorry Happy...It's Happyone whose the sarcastic guy...I don't usually call him by his full name...I'm sure Happyman can be sarcastic too, but not in Happyone's league...😏