Just now, StnCld316 said:

There are some that agree with his Theory and others don't. He does Generate Conversation nonetheless.

Only for those that agree with his comments--a lot of us do not appreciate that kind of conversation.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Only for those that agree with his comments--a lot of us do not appreciate that kind of conversation.

It takes all kinds to make great big world go around, if you don't like what is posted, you are under no obligation to read it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Every Member has an Ignore List.  If they don't like reading his Posts then just add him to Ignore List and they won't see the Posts.  I don't think he'll be offended by it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It takes all kinds to make great big world go around, if you **** like what is posted, you are under no obligation to read it.

Sorry for gatecrashing the discussion Rider, but didn't you miss a don't out there...😉

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry for gatecrashing the discussion Rider, but didn't you miss a don't out there...😉

I did and I corrected it. I flunked typing class . is it that obvious that my fingers can not keep up with what I am thinking.

I can tell you this though God Damn Jasmin is one fine ass Ukrainian woman, and the Rugby man is one lucky dude to have that in bed beside him every night, I am sorry though. I know I would not be able to ever keep my hands off her. I would make mad passionate love to that incredibly gorgeous perfect specimen of the female form every single night until my balls hurt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Member has an Ignore List.  If they don't like reading his Posts then just add him to Ignore List and they won't see the Posts.  I don't think he'll be offended by it.

That's OK SC, I have broad shoulders and thick skin and if they don't like what I say, putting me on their ignore list won't hurt a bit!  I just consider the source and move on!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I did and I corrected it. 

Didn't mean to jump on you...but I'm really quick off the mark now., nearly as quick out the blocks as Nold...I'm twice as fast at typing than I was...I can use 2 fingers now!...😉

Maybe that's where I went wrong with Kristy...😏

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't mean to jump on you...but I'm really quick off the mark now., nearly as quick out the blocks as Nold...I'm twice as fast at typing than I was...I can use 2 fingers now!...😉

Maybe that's where I went wrong with Kristy...😏

You forgot to tickle her ass with the other two fingers, Damn it man, I thought you knew better !!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I did and I corrected it. I flunked typing class . is it that obvious that my fingers can not keep up with what I am thinking.

I can tell you this though God Damn Jasmin is one fine ass Ukrainian woman, and the Rugby man is one lucky dude to have that in bed beside him every night, I am sorry though. I know I would not be able to ever keep my hands off her. I would make mad passionate love to that incredibly gorgeous perfect specimen of the female form every single night until my balls hurt.

So whose your favourite girl on RLC right now?...:dodgy: