Misty & Kyle

reply to Jabbath 1987

Given your young age (31 years old) why do you waste your time on voyeurism sites instead of living in real life and see the reality of what is really happening without a camera. One of the scourges of today's society is the indifference of some to the others Domestic violence exists and increases in society; to such an extent that associations were created to defend the victims. If responsible people with a certain reputation questioned and condemned these unhealthy acts, there would be less violence. Seeing your reaction to hot some comments the problems of people in real life does not seem to question you too much. Continue your life as you wish but let others speak without insulting them. Hi to you
   No reply  I don't read you anymore

4 hours ago, nick sjom said:

Did you notice Kyle's attitude towards Misty? She tried to catch the attention in vain for more than an hour at least and only when he wanted him to agree to wiggle a wisp of hair for her. a short moment. Is it the attitude of a loving man or an egoistic macho?
For some it seems a vain comment but observe well and find the description of this attitude in studies on domestic moral
violence but which quickly becomes physical ( starting with little slaps on face and finish hard physical violence)

i agree with you about kyle. i don't see what misty sees in him. before he was just boring but now he's indifferent & abusive. misty could do much better. hard to believe with all of the guys that she has met that he's the best. i don't get it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with you about kyle. i don't see what misty sees in him. before he was just boring but now he's indifferent & abusive. misty could do much better. hard to believe with all of the guys that she has met that he's the best. i don't get it.

You agree that he is violent? Come on that's bs 

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Love.

This guest girl. She's an old Misty's friend. Or something like that. By the way, she tried to do a little debauchery with Misty.:biggrin: Like in good old days.

Just now, groomy said:

Love.

This guest girl. She's an old Misty's friend. Or something like that. By the way, she tried to do a little debauchery with Misty.:biggrin: Like in good old days.

yes i saw that. but misty has changed. i barely even watch her at all now. and even if kyle doesn't threaten her he's still boring & their sex is lame.