Misty & Kyle

This is an interesting social experiment for me.

A very sexually active girl (Misty) with so many fuck buddies falls in love with on of them. She stops doing orgies, start to gradually become loyal to the guy. Then she leaves the project to start a new life with the guy.

Misty is one the most sexually active  and open girls I know. While I really love to see she has a bright future with Kyle, I wish there was an opportunity for me to do a catch up with her and see how is she doing a year or two.  My prediction is that the two had a good opportunity to get to know each other. They made a informed decision to move on together. I think the two will have a future together.

In general, I think when a relationship is created in this project, it has a really good chance to survives.

Also, this project is a good place to stress existing relationships and see if couples can stay together.

to Zoifan

For my part and surely a few others, I do not believe that Misty will have an easy life with Kyle and that their couple will burst because in view of the behavior of Kyle in the project

(jealous egocentric sadistic and brutal hypocritical and childish macho) it would take a miracle for him to change I sincerely wish Misty that Kyle changes and that the quarrels  do not end in pugilat.Il must not forget the role of alcohol.

• Like 1