B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can guarantee you that no one in Europe sells tobacco in a nylon bag, like the one Malina uses, believe me

The do here in Norway, and it's cheaper than finished cigarets, so many heavy smokers use it.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

many used them before (Now there are not so many who smoke anymore)

Noldus 2018-07-13 02-25-45-449.jpg

WHAT.....not so many who smoke anymore?????  Have you lost your freaking mind??  All I have seen in the past and what I read about now on this forum is often these people smoke.  The Europeans keep tobacco and other substances in business!!!!

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are too easy!  Stand on your own two feet and don't let these guys beat you down!!

It was just tobacco, she ran out of her cheap cigs, and rolled up about 6 or 8 for her trip, she obviously hasn't had much experience at this because the ones she tried to roll by hand sucked, so she used a rolling machine. Elly the vice grip girl, couldn't hardly stomach the cigs as turned green at the gills when she tried to smoke one. I thought she might loose her cookies 😁

• Like 1

7:00 Adri is up and getting ready to go. I will miss her as she has brought a great deal of entertainment to the Barcelona Hotel, She has been the one who kept thing somewhat on track. Without a leader I am afraid this place die a slow death.

Awesome Adventurous Adri: I have to say for all of voyeur's out there who watched you for the past few months, you understood the concept from day one, definitely far more mature that your years, It has been a pleasure for of us here at CamCaps to keep up with your antics, to tune each and every night knowing it would be worth our time to watch what new things you try out to please the membership. The girls they come and they go, but not to many actually draw our attention, and keep us coming back night after night. Mission accomplished Adri.

So to those who truly understand the concept we consider them to be superstars, we have a traditional send off for all of the superstars.

You have joined the ranks of those who leaves a lasting memory, and will be truly missed by the masses.

BTW we are not all monsters, just voyeurs.

May you always have very best of health, May the world bring you all the happiness you deserve, Be safe and be well, and remember to give the world that beautiful smile of yours and it will smile back at you. We never say goodbye, we say "Until We See You Again".

• Like 2