B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Where will I find this Rider...?

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For you who have not been around long, here is a link to the most recent superstars, but no one c has ever topped Leora in any poll ever conducted on CC that she is included in. Irma is consistently number 2 to Leora.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Ed...I already voted ages ago...It's a bit pointless for me because 4 out of my 5 top girls ever aren't even there!...

I'm sure the likes of Monica and Karol would be challenging the so called superstars of yesteryear, IMO...especially because a lot of these girls are relatively unknown to the newer guys here...There are a lot of great girls NOT on that list. 😏

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Ed...I already voted ages ago...It's a bit pointless for me because 4 out of my 5 top girls ever aren't even there!...

I'm sure the likes of Monica and Karol would be challenging the so called superstars of yesteryear, IMO...especially because a lot of these girls are relatively unknown to the newer guys here...There are a lot of great girls NOT on that list. 😏

I guess you are telling me I should do a new one, this one is 15 months old. The problem is people don't really vote in the polls and I get tired of going through the trouble if people are not going to vote. one of the most recent poll had  3847 views with 88 replies and only 70 votes.

Maybe someone else should create a new poll for the more recent girls, just keep in mind if you include Leora she will kill the competition.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mine aren't there either, but hardly surprizing, as I'm not like most guys here.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Megan is a SUPERSTAR, she certainly deserves the Master bedroom and all the amenities, whether that is to be by herself, or whether she chooses to share it with someone. She has paid the price and opened B-2, and put it on the RLC map. Elly the vice grip girl and Legs Loraine are still newbies, we shall see if they are willing to pay the price or they just another set of girls who become the comer and goers without any kind of lasting memory.

First, I'm a hugh Megan fan, from day 1. Best butt on RLC ever, and close to best tits and face to, only Irma gets higher prace from me because of her personality outshines everybodys.

But I also remember all the Megan hate everybody had until one night soon to be 2 years ago. Irma was here again after that if I don't remember wrong, so theres still hope. Megan, Irma and Jessica would be nice together, and since Megan appeared in B4, there is room for Rebecca too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess you are telling me I should do a new one, this one is 15 months old. The problem is people don't really vote in the polls and I get tired of going through the trouble if people are not going to vote. one of the most recent poll had  3847 views with 88 replies and only 70 votes.

Maybe someone else should create a new poll for the more recent girls, just keep in mind if you include Leora she will kill the competition.

Not really Rider...It's very difficult because of all the new girls coming in and even our own opinions change if we really take to a new girl after we've already voted...EG...Nicole was always my girl, as you well know, but that was before Magificent Monica spoke directly to me on cam on her last night...❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really Rider...It's very difficult because of all the new girls coming in and even our own opinions change if we really take to a new girl after we've already voted...EG...Nicole was always my girl, as you well know, but that was before Magificent Monica spoke directly to me on cam on her last night...❤️

She is one of a few who has spoken directly to the voyeur's, Zoya and Nellie have as well.