B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

There's no way that Megan and Miroslava havent met before, look how close they are already.

I say that all these girls have worked together in a strip joints  together in their country and that is where RLC recruit them from.    RLC  gives them a big bonus to come into house and work for a salary and then you can make bonus money for what you want to show.   Yes they have BF or ties outside of house to connect with by video chat or whatever but they should not be able to bring their BF into house if it is a all girl house.   And the massage shows are getting old.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I say that all these girls have worked together in a strip joints  together in their country and that is where RLC recruit them from.    RLC  gives them a big bonus to come into house and work for a salary and then you can make bonus money for what you want to show.   Yes they have BF or ties outside of house to connect with by video chat or whatever but they should not be able to bring their BF into house if it is a all girl house.   And the massage shows are getting old.

And beer pong gets old as well. soon to come one day i am sure. don't expect much of  a change regardless of this new girls in which one is not "NEW." Bridget does not seem like the free spirited type of girl like adri..

14 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

Now you're throwing shade at me for liking some variety in the apartments haha. Grow up man, you don't always get what you want.

I'm not throwing anything...you said that.  I only said that if you like cock there are plenty of apartments to see it.  Men have cocks...no?  I am not the only one who feels this way.  As for growing up...yeah I know if I don't want to see guys and like to look at ONLY women...  whatever...but the definition of the opposite has nothing to do with being grown up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I'm not throwing anything...you said that.  I only said that if you like cock there are plenty of apartments to see it.  Men have cocks...no?  I am not the only one who feels this way.  As for growing up...yeah I know if I don't want to see guys and like to look at ONLY women...  whatever...but the definition of the opposite has nothing to do with being grown up.

"If you like cock" There it is again. I'm not gay but I enjoy seeing sex. If you don't like the way the apartment is going then maybe don't watch it and cancel your membership since having a guy in a vacation apartment is such a dealbreaker for you.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well Well it is a great thing to see that she hasn't lost her taste for the vino 😍Only one thing could have been better, and that is if the Ravishing Rebecca would have joined her. Ummmmmmmm Tasty that was for sure. 😉 Most talked about night ever on CC 104 pages of comments.

Tell me about it! The most frustrating night on CC ever for me. I could only read about what was happening cos I was only a freeloader then :sick:...Needless to say, I signed up just after the event...:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tell me about it! The most frustrating night on CC ever for me. I could only read about what was happening cos I was only a freeloader then :sick:...Needless to say, I signed up just after the event...:dodgy:

Yeppers that will get the old credit card out every time.... Can you say Cha Ching

26 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

And beer pong gets old as well. soon to come one day i am sure. don't expect much of  a change regardless of this new girls in which one is not "NEW." Bridget does not seem like the free spirited type of girl like adri..

Yes i agree---   I went to the local Liquor store today and on counter where you check out is the cup and ping pong balls you buy.    I guess it is all over the world.      They just need too roll a big Green thing and be happy instead watching their phones.

• Like 2