B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

Occasionally you get a period in the Barca apts when the revolving door moves at the speed of sound. This is one of those situations and it's easy to lose track of the girls coming in and going out...Welcome back Megan and Slava, who may well know Loraine but is obviously a friend of Megan too...they wouldn't be sharing a bed otherwise..Enjoy your time in Barca girls...

Megan's lovely, as we all know but Slava looks super hot to me...😜

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Megan moved the table...I'm starting to fall in love.  She is acting like a leader.

She may small on stature, buts she packs a bundle of know how from one of the best queen bees ever. "Madam Lola"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Occasionally you get a period in the Barca apts when the revolving door moves at the speed of sound. This is one of those situations and it's easy to lose track of the girls coming in and going out...Welcome back Megan and Slava, who may well know Loraine but is obviously a friend of Megan too...they wouldn't be sharing a bed otherwise..Enjoy your time in Barca girls...

Megan's lovely, as we all know but Slava looks super hot to me...😜

Exactly Megan and Miroslava must know each other seeing how close they already are.

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Dammit.  Why'd they move the table out.  Now all you see is backs.  ☹️

True, but when they are in the other part of the room...all you see is backs from one camera.  At least there are three here