B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw her.  RLC needs to move at least one girls apartment away from the naive virginal acting 22 year olds ...and up to the mid 30s or 40s with experience and maturity.  I am tired of the training sessions for every new arrival.  I'm tired of the constant cell phone obsessions.  I'm tired of twister, beer pong, charades and whatever other stupid games they play.

Yeah....she is a looker for sure!  You are very precise and correct with everything you said in this post.  It would sure make for some better reading in the forum if they read this post of yours and put that into action.  I hate to say it but the best thing that could happen to RLC is to get rid of Nora but I'm afraid that will never happen and as long as she is still around which we all know she is, I will never even think about subscribing to RLC again.  I'm sure that everyone else is tired of the virginal acting early 20 year olds with their junior high games of twister, beer pong, charades, body painting, clay dildoing, chocolate body rubs, etc. etc. etc.

I would say to complain to RLC but unfortunately it wouldn't do you any good.  Not including sleep, are the girls still staying out of the apartment more than they are staying in the apartment?  I've got a lot of catching up to do so I better get to it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, maxfactor said:

My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw her.  RLC needs to move at least one girls apartment away from the naive virginal acting 22 year olds ...and up to the mid 30s or 40s with experience and maturity.  I am tired of the training sessions for every new arrival.  I'm tired of the constant cell phone obsessions.  I'm tired of twister, beer pong, charades and whatever other stupid games they play.

This month I canceled my subscription, and from what I'm reading and seeing on the small screen, continues the same story as always .... I will not sign again until some things change ..... I know it can take a while