B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The preacher daughter has left for the day, and finally the saddle sore twins make it back home. Time for bed to get some sleep.

Don't dream too much about the preacher daughter 😂

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't dream too much about the preacher daughter 😂

Some of you will miss her, but don't include me in that group. I know that she has been a waste of space and time for the voyeur's. Some girls are a voyeur's dream and some girls are a voyeur's nightmare. Guess which category the Preachers Daughter fits into.😕

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Some of you will miss her, but don't include me in that group. I know that she has been a waste of space and time for the voyeur's. Some girls are a voyeur's dream and some girls are a voyeur's nightmare. Guess which category the Preachers Daughter fits into.

This is only my opinion but I find her rather pleasing to the eyes and she is not afraid of cameras, she is often very little clothes which just stirs my eyes voyeur
Voyeurism is in my opinion not only sexual

She discovered hersellf little by little, yesterday for the first she took pleasure with the jet of water which makes me think that she is not as careful as you think and she will be interresting to watch in the future 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is only my opinion but I find her rather pleasing to the eyes and she is not afraid of cameras, she is often very little clothes which just stirs my eyes voyeur
Voyeurism is in my opinion not only sexual

She discovered hersellf little by little, yesterday for the first she took pleasure with the jet of water which makes me think that she is not as careful as you think and she will be interresting to watch in the future 

moos, this is me by the time she becomes interesting

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2