Darren & Roberta

I don't like those bedroom angles. I feel at least one needs to be closer to the bed and show more of a side angle. The two angles behind the bed are essentially the same just on different sides. Also don't like that there's no loggia cam. That's always a pet peeve of mine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't like those bedroom angles. I feel at least one needs to be closer to the bed and show more of a side angle. The two angles behind the bed are essentially the same just on different sides.

Yes I agree. "Normal bedroom cam setup" would have been much better: One cam right, one cam left, one cam in front. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Loggia cam badly needed. Watching the action on loggia through the glass is just👎 Why open a place nowadays without a loggia cam? 🙄

Mentioned that earlier but you didn't refresh the page in time to see it. I agree fully.

Also would have been somewhat entertaining to see Darcie there.

• Like 1

Glass wall on Balcony - made possibility to save one camera. Good or no? We will see. I do not think that there will be a lot time on the Loggia. If it does, then the camera is needed.

Lorka - new hairstyle - I even did not identify her.📸

And I support and respect M&H strategy to opening:angel: - it's better to do it one day later, but good, everything works and with opening party. Than packed suitcases and boxes, bed without linen and mount cams online like other managers.👎

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't like those bedroom angles. I feel at least one needs to be closer to the bed and show more of a side angle. The two angles behind the bed are essentially the same just on different sides.

It is necessary to look. Mount is normal (better than 70% apt).

The upper cam is good. Two others - maybe worth a bit to change. But better on the basis of the action on this bed.:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha not at all. The two are "best" friends lol 🤭

There is no drama. Henry left early - to solve some technical issues. Mira is already ready (sexy) and soon go to party.