Darren & Roberta

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bummer! So, is it safe to say that the pickings are slim in that area? If MH have already scoured the area for potential. Why open a place in the same area if they don’t have any better chance to find new people then MH do? I think this whole section of management has to move. I recommend Miami! 😆

Well it could have been just a situation of a shy one.. They are pretty earlier online to have conclusions ... excepting lorka and the MH employees all the person there (that i remember) are new.. Don't remember if this one was in the first party.. some of them leave earlier or didn't perform 

And M&H normally looks for swinger... here is everything that comes to net

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nounou said:

Like Always in mira & Henry house they close the free livingroom cam. They closed here as well

Obviously a business decision, they want to get paid for the action! You can't blame them for maximising their income.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Obviously a business decision, they want to get paid for the action! You can't blame them for maximising their income.

I could, but I’ll save my breath. 🤭

30 minutes ago, nounou said:

Like Always in mira & Henry house they close the free livingroom cam. They closed here as well

I think Mira is mad at me or something! It’s all my fault guys. She is showing me who’s the boss! 😬

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Their choice Amy if they are not interested in attracting new viewers.

Yep! Oh well! Whatever floats their boat. Ary, whom I love, did the same thing. I pretty much had to stop watching them too. Guess if it makes them more money so be it! 

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Only if the actual misty lool because the guy didn't even remove the shirt.. was just there to do a massage 😁

Guy who did Massage? Yes. But Roberta had some lecherous plans for him:angel:. I think - she already have 4 guys already in VH.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Bummer! So, is it safe to say that the pickings are slim in that area? If MH have already scoured the area for potential. Why open a place in the same area if they don’t have any better chance to find new people then MH do? I think this whole section of management has to move. I recommend Miami! 😆

No - different prey. Mira and Henry are looking for couples. Very rarely single men.

Roberta - on the contrary, is looking single men for good fuck in Misty style. She also have some girlfs. One already did hot sex. Second (Lorka) in preparation process (no guy - with whom she was comfortable and she is shy cameras).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Guy who did Massage? Yes. But Roberta had some lecherous plans for him:angel:. I think - she already have 4 guys already in VH.

No - different prey. Mira and Henry are looking for couples. Very rarely single men.

Roberta - on the contrary, is looking single men for good fuck in Misty style. She also have some girlfs. One already did hot sex. Second (Lorka) in preparation process (no guy - with whom she was comfortable and she is shy cameras).

Anyone else notice that Henri lost his appetite for the dick? 

Question for you groomy. So the VH guys every talk about why they won’t masturbate on cam? It’s amazing to me that you can have guys with this much sexy drive and yet no masturbation. Why? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Question for you groomy. So the VH guys every talk about why they won’t masturbate on cam? It’s amazing to me that you can have guys with this much sexy drive and yet no masturbation. Why? 

Why guys do not masturbate? Well, they have enough girls. Sometimes masturbate (Alan, for example).

Meanwhile - threesome attempt now. And just hot fuck.