Darren & Roberta

Are Roberta as Darren an actual couple or do they just fuck each other as needed? I always thought the & symbol between their names implied a relationship. Is that the case or should they be Roberta/Darren? Just curious! 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are Roberta as Darren an actual couple or do they just fuck each other as needed? I always thought the & symbol between their names implied a relationship. Is that the case or should they be Roberta/Darren? Just curious! 

How do you want them to be a real couple when they did not even know each other last week 😂

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They are two persons that was introduced at the boss house to have sex.. and now here they are having sex in their "own" house

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are two persons that was introduced at the boss house to have sex.. and now here they are having sex in their "own" house

I see! So Roberta/Darren is more fitting. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, we got that cleared up! Forum is looking up! 

So, next question. Are they steady fuck buddies or are they actively hunting? 

There was a new guy there yesterday. So I guess at least Roberta is doing the "Misty" 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was a new guy there yesterday. So I guess at least Roberta is doing the "Misty" 😂

Only if the actual misty lool because the guy didn't even remove the shirt.. was just there to do a massage 😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Only if the actual misty lool because the guy didn't even remove the shirt.. was just there to do a massage 😁

Bummer! So, is it safe to say that the pickings are slim in that area? If MH have already scoured the area for potential. Why open a place in the same area if they don’t have any better chance to find new people then MH do? I think this whole section of management has to move. I recommend Miami! 😆