Darren & Roberta

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There isn't anything strange about how she's walking. I've seen girls walk like this all the time.

That's completely new to me always walking and even standing on tip toes all the time 🤔

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's completely new to me always walking and even standing on tip toes all the time 🤔

Yep.. and she never forgets in any moment .. really weird.. maybe complex for being small and "learn" to be always like that.. but it's very bad for her body posture 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Which cams?

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They was all seated near the bedroom door, near the wall
cam 2 - all visible 
cam 4 - 0
cam 3 - 1/3 on image

The cams are good. If they move to - then sofa is out of view. They simply did not consider cams angles and acted like normal people:biggrin:. Here space - cushions from the sofa and for all place was enough. That is - they need to clarify what is good visible on the cams (free/paid) and the next time to choose best place.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's why we need a loggia cam there @Mira&Henry. All four are outside but you see nobody

Yes, they spend a lot of time there.

I think the top reasons why there is no camera:

1) The glass wall and the door - they thought that was enough.

2) Reducing load on participants - new Camera +12% to rent cam-pack.

3) Some difficulties, with laying wires on the loggia.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Can't edit my post, gives an error: second bold i mean "This apartment is swing"

@StnCld316 i tried to edit my last post here but gives this error, it's not the first time i got it

aa9fcd3f6d92ddc0a9.jpg

Admin has cleared the Cache. If you Edit again see if it works any better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Roberta needs to turn on the lights on more often, they are in the dark to much in this house

bandicam 2018-07-17 06-51-57-375.jpg  1   104.69 kB

Tough exactly the same westerday,they aren't an "couple" I like much but when i am zapping between houses and see this one so much low light then basicaly don't even care to watch,but Gess they will improve in this regard(seems already improving).

• Like 1