B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What do you think she was doing ? Flushed cheeks and all ?

I dunno you tell me ? lol Sounded like she was doing something weird, but I gues she was just getting ready for bed, taking a shower, using the toilet or whatever like everyone else do nightly before they go to bed 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

I dunno you tell me ? lol Sounded like she was doing something weird, but I gues she was just getting ready for bed, taking a shower, using the toilet or whatever like everyone else 🙂

UMMMM HUMMM that's it exactly..... VICE GRIP GIRL for a reason my friend.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

UMMMM HUMMM that's it exactly..... VICE GRIP GIRL for a reason my friend.

Sorry I still dont get what you mean, maybe its just me ? And I dont understand what a vice grip have to do with Elly and why you call her that?
I give up you have a good night 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

Sorry I still dont get what you mean, maybe its just me ? And I dont understand what a vice grip have to do with Elly and why you call her that?
I give up you have a good night 🙂

You really need to pay more attention to their actions Fagen, then you would understand completely why she has the nickname the Vice Grip Girl.

Just now, Thestarider said:

You really need to pay more attention to their actions Fagen, then you would understand completely why she has the nickname the Vice Grip Girl.

I guess so, but I have only seen you call her that and I am confused as to why you have given her that nickname cause I havent seen her do anything special, but then again I dont keep an eye on her all the time so maybe I missed out on something 🙂

Dunno why I did but had to see what she was doing to understand what you were talking about, so I checked replay and I see that she was cleaning her face, most of the girls do that before bed time, then she went to smoke a cigarette and then went to bed thats all. Guess I must have missed something, but im not going to look more into this. Have a good night 😉

Quite the threesome these girls make, although I am really glad to see Mila interacting with the other girls more.

"Legs the lost one Loraine" "Elly the vice grip girl" and the most "Magical Mischievous Marvelous Mila" going out to have little fun in beautiful Barcelona.

Possibly while they are out Mila can cast one of her magical spells or use some hypnotism to get to the Mormon girls to loosen up a bit.