Mike & Kiki, Anna

6 minutes ago, Red Girl said:

I hate that monkey ass Raul . He acts like a pimp . And now he showed up , set up things to do the chaturbate show and he blocked a VHTV camera . . 😡🤬

well he is their manager.. so 😁

but you should be careful with that posts.. there are some dudes from the "black hole" squad that are coming to attack you 

The problem is that i don't know who need more of who .. For some reason they was allowed to broadcast their feed directly on chaturbate (with logo there advertising) and they said that "they  aren't doing things for free" when concerned to that advertise.. maybe related with the possible new subscribers

Why can't the creepy Julya &  Raul not stay away and let Kiki & Mike do their thing there.👎🤬🤔 I want to see what they like to do. (Inviting friends, having parties) Not what Julya & Raul want to do there. They really should piss off by now.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Why can't the creepy Julya &  Raul not stay away and let Kiki & Mike do their thing there.👎🤬🤔 I want to see what they like to do. (Inviting friends, having parties) Not what Julya & Raul want to do there. They really should piss off by now.

Remember what i said about managers/sub-managers on the other topic?? 

Once more WE CAN'T see .  😡😡

You hide the view and don't respect VH subscribers !!!!!!

Two cam's are hidden,  one by panel of lights (cam 14) and the second by monitor on the table ( cam 15 ) !!!!

WE HAVE NO ACCES to ALL CAM4s ! If you don't want to give access exit from VH.

WHAT DO YOU DO ?????? 🤬