Mike & Kiki, Anna

Just now, Sparkles said:

Unfortunately on this case, nobody is just too much when compared with the viewers that know "what's going on"..
They did it because for sure easily they will earn more money tonight at cb then at vh.. hope vh saw what's going on and present to them a really good fine

Exactly, so with no revenue and attracting fines from VH (in effect costing them money to be on VH) how long do you think they would stay?

Just now, jjkopite said:

Exactly, so with no revenue and attracting fines from VH (in effect costing them money to be on VH) how long do you think they would stay?

But i guess the revenue from VH will still come, because the number of viewers that know what happened and the trick they used is to few compared with the total  (maybe first sentence wasn't clear). The people who saw them before (not counting CC) would probably still watching them.. and we don't know in fact how many VH viewers knows what their channel is or where they are broadcasting

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just to see how they were doing i went on cb & found this! get out the tissues. i guess they didn't make enough $ & ruined their reputation with vh all in 1 shot! too bad!😢

Capture_2018_07_24_23_00_56_704.png  1   276.96 kB

That's so wrong by their part and manager ,basicaly house is offline(that we pay to watch)not because any tec problem but..but because they are camming.An new low.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but at least the others didn't go offline to be on cb!

Indeed,so lame,the big question were it's why VH and their manager let this happen,an big betrayal to vh viewrs.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,so lame,the big question were it's why VH and their manager let this happen,an big betrayal to vh viewrs.

what is the fuss about ? cause I'm a bit out of topic and I  noticed apartment is offline

57 minutes ago, waldi said:

what is the fuss about ? cause I'm a bit out of topic and I  noticed apartment is offline

some of their cb equipment was blocking the view for us. when we started sending support tickets they went offline for vh but not cb. then they went off of cb also. it looked like they didn't care about us since they could make more $ on cb.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some of their cb equipment was blocking the view for us. when we started sending support tickets they went offline for vh but not cb. then they went off of cb also. it looked like they didn't care about us since they could make more $ on cb.

oh I see, yes, they should go away then

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Funny thing is they did not make much on CB too. Read the chat there after they went offline. People were complaining about their fakes shows and Raul did a rage quite (got angry, left and the show was over.) Hope to never see his ass in this house again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, waldi said:

Basicaly they didn't cared about VH viewers and they gone offline to do cam cram,just as bad as residents covering cams.

• Like 1