Mike & Kiki, Anna

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny thing is they did not make much on CB too. Read the chat there after they went offline. People were complaining about their fakes shows and Raul did a rage quite (got angry, left and the show was over.) Hope to never see his ass in this house again.

If they did the show for Lets say one hour(place offline)then kinda would be aceptable,but so many hours was very disrespectful to people that pay to see things,they now entered the same "field" as Maria(Mary) place or John&cath place..always respect your viewers because it's them that make you or the opposite.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they learned and won't let Raul & Julya enter the place again...

It's their bosses and their job... they don't have other alternative..  

They already was struggling on tokens on last shows on last house.. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

@Jeka&co is their boss. I hope he will kick their asses (Julya Raul) They are nothing more like pesky guests to me.

You know what is the hierarchy tree here until you get to mike&kiki... they aren't only guests in the true meaning of guests.. 

and more and more i think jeka could be only only the guy with name on paper.. the houses are all distributed to other "managers"

Just now, Sparkles said:

You know what is the hierarchy tree here until you get to mike&kiki... they aren't only guests in the true meaning of guests.. 

and more and more i think jeka could be only only the guy with name on paper.. the houses are all distributed to other "managers"

Don't worry I will make sure Julya & Raul will get hell here when they do this shit again.