Sam & Fin

StnCld316

32 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I am very sorry for the bad support reaction. I talked to them on Sunday and they said that the cameras were disconnecting all the time and it's hard to notice it in time.  But they are working on it, so I hope that will never happen again.

I put another email into support today - the two bedroom cams and bathroom still don't work, they just freeze after a few seconds.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, broxman said:

I put another email into support today - the two bedroom cams and bathroom still don't work, they just freeze after a few seconds.

I will let them know. They will have to change them.

P.S. There will be problems with cameras 1, 2 and 4 till the end of this week. The participants are aware of the issue and will try to be active in the other rooms. Sorry for the inconvenience. ((

Edited by VoyeurVillaNews
update info
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

@VoyeurVillaNews The couple who is there the last 2 days always moves the camera in the kitchen (I suppose this is where they are sleeping?) and put loud music... Are you gonna do anything about this? You seriously need to put more strict rules and heavy fines to your tenants about the cameras...

they sleep in the living room i think

10 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

@VoyeurVillaNews The couple who is there the last 2 days always moves the camera in the kitchen (I suppose this is where they are sleeping?) and put loud music... Are you gonna do anything about this? You seriously need to put more strict rules and heavy fines to your tenants about the cameras...

We'll talk to them. 

Sam and Fin promised to be back tomorrow.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We'll talk to them. 

Sam and Fin promised to be back tomorrow.

Rather then fining tenants, consider compensating subscribers with extra days. Or maybe both! 

Hope you’re doing well! Btw, my avatar is me in case you ever wondered. ❤️💋

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Rather then fining tenants, consider compensating subscribers with extra days. Or maybe both! 

Hope you’re doing well! Btw, my avatar is me in case you ever wondered. ❤️💋

We did announce the possibility of getting an extra day for the lapse in broadcasting. 

Nice to see your real face, Amy)) I imagined you were a brunette) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We did announce the possibility of getting an extra day for the lapse in broadcasting. 

Nice to see your real face, Amy)) I imagined you were a brunette) 

Nope, I’m blonde. 👱🏻‍♀️❤️💋

• 3 weeks later...