R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

Sorry but I am not familar with upstair orgy room. Is the apartment 2 stories or is that another apartment but upstairs? and how do we know there is really an upstair orgy room? is it a myth or isthere proof or can someone confirm it? Can someone with knowledge enlighten me- please...

9 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Sorry but I am not familar with upstair orgy room. Is the apartment 2 stories or is that another apartment but upstairs? and how do we know there is really an upstair orgy room? is it a myth or isthere proof or can someone confirm it? Can someone with knowledge enlighten me- please...

🙂 not a orgy room, but we think Glasha and Sonya are living in a apartment there now. They used to go upstairs before they moved out from R2, for a smoke, so maybe access to the roof or a terrace ? 

12 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

That guy in Sam's room, he has been at the apartment many times before. I remember the time he fucked that drunk girl, he was kinda rough and used toys. Sam should be careful. BTW who is he and why is he over so much... just a neighbor?

he is a good friend of Angie and Sam too, that's why we can see him often in the apartment 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

not a orgy room, but we think Glasha and Sonya are living in a apartment there now. They used to go upstairs before they moved out from R2, for a smoke, so maybe access to the roof or a terrace ? 

I think they go smoke at a window on the landing between two floors, but they can also simply join Sonia and Glasha in their apartment