R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

11 hours ago, zzakary said:

There is no doubt about that, R1-R2 are a "pitstop" as @ed2 says, as shown yesterday Emily, returning to R2 with cum on her butt, Angie, Emily, Samantha (Sonya, Glasha Kamila, Kaley, Kristy) have sex outside R2-R1 and often very close to R2-R1 via smoking room (which is obviously a well-appointed room, given the time they spend there), but also other adjoining apartments (neighbors, friends or others)
Same for B2 and the rooftop (Lola and friends for example, coming out of the apartment taking all the necessary, for a good fuck between friends, far from the cameras RLC)
aside
It's funny to see that Samantha is manipulative, and likes to organize sex & drugs party with her sidekick, big red scratchy nose(& also TallGlashaGlassesBoy), and that Emily continues to mock of RLC and the subscriber, after the coup. cum on her butt last night,this night played the bottle game and went to bed early (recall that Emily is a totally extroverted girl, and that her palmares in R2 is 0 fuck 0 bate, even her back-up had sex with a guy in her bedroom)

I don't really know why I'm gonna waste my time making this post when I obviously know it will get ignored but honestly man, the only way to save yourself the frustration is to simply not watch the apartment anyway. Like I said in a previous post, these girls are among the worst tenants ever. It was only speculation that the girls were all doing their fun out of the apartment, but thankfully when Emily came home with cum on her ass, that really should have been the wake up call people needed. I'm actually grateful for what she did for finally proving everyone's speculation to be true.

Some voyeurs have this masochistic tendency to keep watching in hope and anticipation that maybe one day all their waiting will pay off when they finally see something they want, and the more and more time they invest in an apartment, the more frustrated they get when they don't to see what they want. And sometimes that can be fun depending on the tenants. But as stated in the past, these types of girls (in my opinion anyway), are not really exhibitionists. The pit stop analogy is so perfect. The girls are only here for the opportunity to get paid to live in a nice house. They are not interested in their audience in anyway shape or form, so it's no problem for them to go to parties outside, fuck whoever they're going to fuck, and then come here to sleep and watch TV. That is truth of the matter.

To give credit where credit is due, Sonya and Glasha weren't that bad but I had stopped watching this place way before Emily and Samantha had even moved in. Obviously I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but constantly watching and getting annoyed at these girls who don't give a fuck about you isn't doing you any favors.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't really know why I'm gonna waste my time making this post when I obviously know it will get ignored but honestly man, the only way to save yourself the frustration is to simply not watch the apartment anyway. Like I said in a previous post, these girls are among the worst tenants ever. It was only speculation that the girls were all doing their fun out of the apartment, but thankfully when Emily came home with cum on her ass, that really should have been the wake up call people needed. I'm actually grateful for what she did for finally proving everyone's speculation to be true.

Some voyeurs have this masochistic tendency to keep watching in hope and anticipation that maybe one day all their waiting will pay off when they finally see something they want, and the more and more time they invest in an apartment, the more frustrated they get when they don't to see what they want. And sometimes that can be fun depending on the tenants. But as stated in the past, these types of girls (in my opinion anyway), are not really exhibitionists. The pit stop analogy is so perfect. The girls are only here for the opportunity to get paid to live in a nice house. They are not interested in their audience in anyway shape or form, so it's no problem for them to go to parties outside, fuck whoever they're going to fuck, and then come here to sleep and watch TV. That is truth of the matter.

To give credit where credit is due, Sonya and Glasha weren't that bad but I had stopped watching this place way before Emily and Samantha had even moved in. Obviously I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but constantly watching and getting annoyed at these girls who DON'T GIVE A FUCK about you isn't doing you any favors.

Sorry MiscVoyeur, I had to emphasize the important part of your post, as it is the true meaning of all the girls that grace the doorsteps of R1/R2/B2/B4.  They are all there to mooch off the paying customers while fulfilling their wants and needs outside the apartments..  I've been saying it ever since B1 came online as it was very obvious then!  I, like you, can't tell anyone what to do, but I personally quit watching RLC because I wasn't going to support girls that didn't care about the people that have them there in the first place.

Great post MiscVoyeur!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

but I personally quit watching RLC because I wasn't going to support girls that didn't care about the people that have them there in the first place.

You obviously didn't quit or you wouldn't be on CC every day.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You obviously didn't quit or you wouldn't be on CC every day.

LOL CC is humorous to me and in my current condition I need all the humor I can get.  I quit watching it going on 18 months now.  It doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not, it's your prerogative.  I still get pics, videos, and emails of stuff and that is going to end sometime in mid September when my buddies sub runs out.  When that happens I will probably not be posting as much anymore.

Still......that was a good post from you!!  It is accurate and to the point!

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL CC is humorous to me and in my current condition I need all the humor I can get.  I quit watching it going on 18 months now.  It doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not, it's your prerogative.  I still get pics, videos, and emails of stuff and that is going to end sometime in mid September when my buddies sub runs out.  When that happens I will probably not be posting as much anymore.

Still......that was a good post from you!!  It is accurate and to the point!

It's just a pity that your posts are never accurate.  9 months ago you bought a prepaid Visa card and re-subscribed to RLC only to find that you're blocked by them for sending them abusive emails..  I notice that you always leave that part out whenever you tell people that you quit 18 months ago, and it's my belief that if you hadn't been blocked back then, that you would still be a subscriber today.

As for when your friend's subscription runs out, I expect you'll do what you've always done whenever he's been away, and that is to beg the other Forum members for pictures and videos, either in public or via PM.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

As for when your friend's subscription runs out, I expect you'll do what you've always done whenever he's been away, and that is to beg the other Forum members for pictures and videos, either in public or via PM.

Pretty much.

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's just a pity that your posts are never accurate.  9 months ago you bought a prepaid Visa card and re-subscribed to RLC only to find that you're blocked by them for sending them abusive emails..  I notice that you always leave that part out whenever you tell people that you quit 18 months ago, and it's my belief that if you hadn't been blocked back then, that you would still be a subscriber today.

As for the part in your post about buying a prepaid Visa card to re-subscribe only to find out that I was still blocked by them.....that is entirely accurate and I can't or won't deny that.  I had a mental lapse in judgement at that time.  I was battling with some health issues and changes in meds and I thought that subscribing to RLC again would be an easy scapegoat for me......a place to get away too.  However, that didn't work and today I am glad for that.

As for when my friends sub runs out, you will not see me begging for pictures or videos from CC members.  I've tried that and it doesn't work, at least for me it doesn't.  Don't get me wrong, there are a couple of CC members that have sent me some stuff but that's about it.  Let's face it, I'm not very well liked on this forum and I'm OK with that.  I say what I think and if people don't like it, then that's too bad.  Come to find out, on this forum, there is a lot of people that don't like it LOL.

Wait and see is all I can tell you.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

To give credit where credit is due, Sonya and Glasha weren't that bad but I had stopped watching this place way before Emily and Samantha had even moved in. Obviously I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but constantly watching and getting annoyed at these girls who don't give a fuck about you isn't doing you any favors.

I have subscribed to RLC for other than sex(behaivior of people,RLC camera process set up,among other things, the devil is in the details, not in the sex scenes,I give an example, see evolve Angie under drugs, with the jaw that breaks up against his sandstone, do a 3Some, is much more interresting than this pseudo sex scene with samantha and her guy with big red scratchy nose ), even though I like to watch it, and there are plenty of others like me, but we must not hesitate to show/denounce the false or ambiguous practices of RLC for attract more subscriber or even that of the tennants who profit from it by different stratagems
Before he understands, what RLC really is, they will have spent a lot of money, that's why forums like CC or RLCF are useful
And certain, like H, are very useful to approach otherwise RLC, without making some kind of propaganda, what is also exist on CC
aside
Believing or claiming that your post is being ignored is a total misunderstanding, each post is important, especially when it comes to informing future or ex-RLC members, or even just a few curious ones, about the opaque functioning of this type of website that RLC is
I encourage you to do it, as I continued to do, without any frustration, but for the simple purpose of giving my opinion, informed, and taking even more pleasure with RLC through the interaction of CC and RLCF

BTW i agree with H great post...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I have subscribed to RLC for other than sex(behaivior of people,RLC camera process ste up), even though I like to watch it, and there are plenty of others like me, but we must not hesitate to show/denounce the false or ambiguous practices of RLC for attract more subscriber or even that of the tennants who profit from it by different stratagems

I should clarify. If you or anyone gets enjoyment out of whatever it is they see when they tune in, obviously they should continue to watch. My post was merely for all of those who tune in and want to see the girls in sex. I was merely pointing out the truth about what these specific kinds of girls are all about and why it isn't worth it to torture yourself getting frustrated about them having sex out of the apartment. I have said this in a past post as well, I don't believe any should be "obligated" to fuck on cam for my enjoyment. I don't watch these sites ONLY to see sex but I damn sure don't like it when they purposefully go outside to do it just to come back home after it's done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1