R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I should clarify. If you or anyone gets enjoyment out of whatever it is they see when they tune in, obviously they should continue to watch. My post was merely for all of those who tune in and want to see the girls in sex. I was merely pointing out the truth about what these specific kinds of girls are all about and why it isn't worth it to torture yourself getting frustrated about them having sex out of the apartment. I have said this in a past post as well, I don't believe any should be "obligated" to fuck on cam for my enjoyment. I don't watch these sites ONLY to see sex but I damn sure don't like it when they purposefully go outside to do it just to come back home after it's done.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't really know why I'm gonna waste my time making this post when I obviously know it will get ignored but honestly man, the only way to save yourself the frustration is to simply not watch the apartment anyway. Like I said in a previous post, these girls are among the worst tenants ever. It was only speculation that the girls were all doing their fun out of the apartment, but thankfully when Emily came home with cum on her ass, that really should have been the wake up call people needed. I'm actually grateful for what she did for finally proving everyone's speculation to be true.

Some voyeurs have this masochistic tendency to keep watching in hope and anticipation that maybe one day all their waiting will pay off when they finally see something they want, and the more and more time they invest in an apartment, the more frustrated they get when they don't to see what they want. And sometimes that can be fun depending on the tenants. But as stated in the past, these types of girls (in my opinion anyway), are not really exhibitionists. The pit stop analogy is so perfect. The girls are only here for the opportunity to get paid to live in a nice house. They are not interested in their audience in anyway shape or form, so it's no problem for them to go to parties outside, fuck whoever they're going to fuck, and then come here to sleep and watch TV. That is truth of the matter.

To give credit where credit is due, Sonya and Glasha weren't that bad but I had stopped watching this place way before Emily and Samantha had even moved in. Obviously I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but constantly watching and getting annoyed at these girls who don't give a fuck about you isn't doing you any favors.

Exactly! Very good posts misc!

I highlighted some sentances where I think you hit a nail! And this is often the same in Barca as in R2. They are simply not interested in the project. They are there for the wrong reasons. They had no intention of, or get no excitement out of sharing their life. In many cases they start doing shows, like staged bates and massages, as a compensation, but IMO it is a poor substitute for a lack of real life! It becomes kind of forced, something they feel obligated to, and it's not what they would do naturally!

I personally watch abit of everyone at RLC, so I'm not very "invested" in anyone particular. Like @zzakary, I too get most enjoyment out of small details, but I will still complain about the things I dissaprove of.

• Like 2