R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes!! Is this the 1st time we've seen her stroking pussy in the apt...😏

Beats the shit out of a feather duster, nothing like a one bush playing with another bushy tail. Its puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrfect.

• Like 1

In my humble opinion -I do not think that is Botox because it will not help thighs.Botox isually for the face to reduce wrinkles.  I think she is inserting inection to reduce celulite. They usally 20 small injections, which is what she is doing.

In addition to Kybella® Injections, Allure Medical offers fat dissolving injections in areas that are difficult to target with dieting, exercising and other fat reduction treatments, including the waist, hips, thighs, arms and neck.Using tiny needles, approximately 20 injections are given in a matter of seconds to melt away unwanted  fat. These fat reduction injections are a proven non-surgical option for those who need targeted fat reduction, without surgery

• Like 2

2 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

In my humble opinion -I do not think that is Botox because it will not help thighs.Botox isually for the face to reduce wrinkles.  I think she is inserting inection to reduce celulite. They usally 20 small injections, which is what she is doing.

In addition to Kybella® Injections, Allure Medical offers fat dissolving injections in areas that are difficult to target with dieting, exercising and other fat reduction treatments, including the waist, hips, thighs, arms and neck.Using tiny needles, approximately 20 injections are given in a matter of seconds to melt away unwanted  fat. These fat reduction injections are a proven non-surgical option for those who need targeted fat reduction, without surgery

If they want Fat Reduction all they have to do is get out and do some exercise. It will produce the same results.         :biggrin:

• Like 1