Juliet & Pablo

Just now, golfer06 said:

absolutely don't agree. cams cannot be covered. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  they can fuck somewhere else! blondie knows better! if it happens again & zac starts to lose $ zac will probably throw him out!!

Agree,If we start forging them for covering cams and moving cams to corners etc that can be very dangerous and become more and more common pratice,I don't care if was blonde dude or brunet girl what it matters is that both did what it's the worst thing,the major rule in an cam site..covered cams.So both should be out.Its all in Manager hands,VH can do something But in this case it's up to manager even more.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We pay to watch those cams and the image the image they give,if the girl didn't felt confortable with the cams then..she could grab her ass and take blonde dude with her and gone to her house..no cams nothing.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

absolutely don't agree. cams cannot be covered. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  they can fuck somewhere else! blondie knows better! if it happens again & zac starts to lose $ zac will probably throw him out!!

Well, I wrote - I'm too pragmatic.

With covered cameras (I looked at another apartment) or with normal cameras and running away girl/playing in PS4 girl (I looked at another apartment). For me - as a subscriber, nothing changed. The girl was not ready for the cameras. And that means no good show. Anyway.

I do not approve turning off the apartment until morning.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

It's an lose lose situation for everybody.

Except VHTV. It's a win for them. Not only do they get all of this attention, which solidifies their subscriber base, they also get to collect a large fine from the manager. This doesn't hurt them in any way shape or form. It's a full WIN!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, I wrote - I'm too pragmatic.

With covered cameras (I looked at another apartment) or with normal cameras and running away girl/playing in PS4 girl (I looked at another apartment). For me - as a subscriber, nothing changed. The girl was not ready for the cameras. And that means no good show. Anyway.

I do not approve turning off the apartment until morning.

Imagine if an couple others guests aren't "ready" for the cams and they also cover the cams..if they enter an house and don't feel comfortable with cams then they just have one thing to do...get out and go to other place.I mean the girl i can even give an little credit but the dude....he was almost an resident and that made this even worst. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like th ideia of an  big orgy to compensate but..if that means An rules break or exception(Regard blonde dude and girl)than i can stay without th orgy.The dude knew that no cams should be bloked,covered and he had two chances of doing the right thing(in bathroom and bedroom)and he did...Zero.Sad thing it's for Zack..it gived him an bad image.

You keep saying the blonde dude should have known better, but how was his brain meant to function with rational thought when clearly his penis took over all the thinking. 😁😀😁

• Upvote 1

Bottom line is that none of your complaints matter. VHTV will do what they want. Your only recourse is to annoy them with tickets and hope for the result you want, but you'll never get it. The event has already passed, so all you can hope for is a definition of a rule from VHTV about cam covering. If VHTV cared about these sorts of things they would specify the rules of behavior with regards to the cams. But, they won't cause this is ratings gold for them and if they set a rule then they have to live by it. They have learned that it is a much better position to remain neutral towards us on these matters and simply watch us get eaten up over it. Truly the best response to cam coverer's is to ignore them. But, voyeurs being voyeurs they can't do it. They will focus on what they think they missed and it will irritate them to no end. VHTV is laughing at us while they count the managers fine money they earned today. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Your only recourse is to annoy them with tickets and hope for the result you want, but you'll never get it

That is actually not right. We got two hallway cams after complaining (Ana / Candy & Dean) and many other improvements were made. VH is in no way perfect. But this is not really fair. 

jabbath 1987 said;

That is actually not right. We got two hallway cams after complaining (Ana / Candy & Dean) and many other improvements were made. VH is in no way perfect. But this is not really fair. 

OK  because that will attract more subscribers and viewers  only