Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

This place has the makings of a great house but the manager has to keep tighter control of his guests or people will just stop watching!

Well th blonde dude it's basicaly an resident and he was the "co autor" of the covering cams,so that absoluty doesn't inspire trust.No doubts if it's happens again they are lost.To bad manager didn't give the face.

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well manager really don't cair,blond dude returned,from my part will watch when this cam cover dude isn't present.Tough Zack respect more the viewers.

I'm still looking for Pablo! 😁 Just kidding...i don't watch the house anyway.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm still looking for Pablo! 😁 Just kidding...i don't watch the house anyway.

Pablo who🤣,Gess it was that dude that stayed in the houses the first days but did zero so probraby was moved to an very cheap motel room hehe.

12 hours ago, mib82 said:

The only man to live this apt was Zack and now he disappeared. Congratulation for managing the tenants. Now we have strange people who conver cams, do nothing only play games. An 👏 

The place without Zack is basicaly nothing,zero.At least seems the cover cams blonde dude and girl are out for good.