Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

The result - the girls are unhappy, got drunk even more. Guys - play FIFA. VH or Zack - please kick out these gamers. Thanks!:rolleyes: Twich or Youtube - always open to Pablo and his friends. Not this site.

So will zack kick him out and blonde also??? there is no more the argument of thirty and much houses ... there is all for everybody?? just need to change apartment? 
Why girls didn't invite their own friends that aren't gamers?? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So will zack kick him out and blonde also??? there is no more the argument of thirty and much houses ... there is all for everybody?? just need to change apartment? 
Why girls didn't invite their own friends that aren't gamers?? 

Well Zack - finds time for Jade. But Zack&Blonde house slowed down with PS4. Objectively.

About this:

0122.jpg

Guy in red circle - only playing, he is in this apartment 5-6 visit.

Guy in green circle - only drinks, plays, does nothing, he is in this apartment 2-3 visit.

Pablo - as always.

This is problem of girls - or rather girl Juliet.

But this evening - girls tried make VH thematic content. But the guys chose Fifa19 (as always). Therefore, I propose send guys make thematic content on Twich or Youtube.😏

About me - no problem. I always find an interesting apartment for me. When I do not find - I just not renew the subscription. It's simple.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Hot drunk girls or Fifa19?

781.jpg

780.jpg

Of course - Fifa19!

782.jpg

The result - the girls are unhappy, got drunk even more. Guys - play FIFA (as always). @Voyeur House TV or Zack - please kick out these gamers. Thanks!:rolleyes: Twich or Youtube - always open to Pablo and his friends. Not this site.

Zero and his friends could be great people outside VHTV but in VH..they are rally bad residents.Why to care for an hot girl when you can play FIFA..probraby one of the worst residents sinse day one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well Zack - finds time for Jade. But Zack&Blonde house slowed down with PS4. Objectively.

About this:

0122.jpg

Guy in red circle - only playing, he is in this apartment 5-6 visit.

Guy in green circle - only drinks, plays, does nothing, he is in this apartment 2-3 visit.

Pablo - as always.

This is problem of girls - or rather girl Juliet.

But this evening - girls tried make VH thematic content. But the guys chose Fifa19 (as always). Therefore, I propose send guys make thematic content on Twich or Youtube.😏

About me - no problem. I always find an interesting apartment for me. When I do not find - I just not renew the subscription. It's simple.:rolleyes:

When guy (green circle) started to make out with juliet she already was pretty wasted.. so maybe he just put her aside because she already was getting out of movements control like we say when she was walking
That's why i said.. if that are pablo friends why the girls didn't invite their own friends?? And why they drunk like the world will end tomorrow?

About the bold.. totally agree 

• Like 1