Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're definitely not in a relationship but they most definitely are friends.

It is fair to day that they are acquainted since they live in the same place for a while.

But I am not seeing any strong indication that they have been friends long before their VH journey.ย 

ย 

Can't say that with confident though. Just based on my short observations.ย 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because she likes him? I mean just because we don't like him doesn't mean that she's not going to like him either.

ย 

Based on your initial question, I though we both agree that there is not much in Pablo for Ruby to like.

But who knows, perhaps a 19 yo girl sees the world quite different than someone older like myslef.

ย ย 

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Based on your initial question, I though we both agree that there is not much in Pablo for Ruby to like.

This is why I wanted to clarify my opinion. I don't know if you saw my response:

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I guess I should emphasize that I don't actually dislike Pablo as a person. I just think he's bad and lazy at sex.

ย 

Honestly i Just feel Ruby(and even Juliet)are wasted in this place,Zero must be one of most boring "residents" ever.If i Was manager i wรดuld find an nice looking place and put living there Ruby and Juliet.To me all this presence of Ruby in this house it's because the very sub par deliver of place and residents.