4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Then i suppose it ain't finished yet as no bathroom cam shown yet so why the hell rush it online are they that desperate????

Yes! 🤣🤣🤣

ps: although there might be someone who likes to watch them doing the last finishing touches 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Yes! 🤣🤣🤣

ps: although there might be someone who likes to watch them doing the last finishing touches 😉

🤣🤣🤣 so right I think. Wouldn't have thought Clara is that impressed, not grand enough 🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Yes! 🤣🤣🤣

It's different when "last finishing touches" are cleaning/pack up the stuff... or cams not working in a house that just was opened today 😛 

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's different when "last finishing touches" are cleaning/pack up the stuff... or cams not working in a house that just was opened today 😛 

I didn't realise they opened today 🤣

I don't really follow this couple because of at least one very obvious thing...

But I don't diss them either 😊

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think the bathroom of that house is so small that the technician could not decide where to mount the camera.

Edit: sorry misunderstood your message.. thought you was saying that they will not put a cam there because being so small.. But again having such a rush to opening houses with cams not working doesn't makes sense
Tech is there

bandicam 2018-09-21 14-31-50-048.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

In the old house, the "hall" camera gave a quick idea of where they were at that moment.
but this is not possible in this house.

These are unnecessary detail.

The painful side for me is that she's still mad at me. 😞

I don't think she's a fan of any of us except a couple maybe.