I am one of those few writers here who don't find them boring, who don't mind if they don't go into orgies, on whom Clara "must be working some magic", etc, etc... 
But that's OK, I have already said why I like them and follow them. And their ratings are said to be fine, anyway, so there must be some other people somewhere who like them.

But indeed I agree - and am sorry for C&S - that there is a problem with the cams. Because the apt is rather larger than the old one, in which viewers were rather close to them, most of the cams being under or jut above head level there.

I don't know if it may be of any use or effect, but, being used to taking caps of them 😉 ,  I thought I could rather immodestly help with a few suggestions they or someone else there  might like to think about...

Cam 3 (on the list, not the plan, which is still that of the old apt): why not put it just above or even under the TV, to have a closer view of the couch and what's going on in the kitchen? As it is now the view is even blocked when they open the top cupboard.

Bathroom cam, much too high, + the problem with the open door. I think Clara noticed the problem and texted to someone. Why not put it on the other side of the door, maybe somewhere just above or near the clothes peg.

Bedroom: difficult to say, as it has not been used yet, but:
Cam 7 could simply be put on the next shelf below.
Cam 6 could be brought slightly closer, unless the lens can be set to focus a little bit closer.

C&S will surely read this. I know it's easy to give advice  when one isn't inside the house and one isn't aware of some technical problems the tech man may have had to face, but this might at least be thought over to try to improve things a little.
All this IMHO.

I think they have already noticed things that go wrong and have told  someone about it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dh2995 said:

I am one of those few writers here who don't find them boring, who don't mind if they don't go into orgies, on whom Clara "must be working some magic", etc, etc... 
But that's OK, I have already said why I like them and follow them. And their ratings are said to be fine, anyway, so there must be some other people somewhere who like them.

But indeed I agree - and am sorry for C&S - that there is a problem with the cams. Because the apt is rather larger than the old one, in which viewers were rather close to them, most of the cams being under or jut above head level there.

I don't know if it may be of any use or effect, but, being used to taking caps of them 😉 ,  I thought I could rather immodestly help with a few suggestions they or someone else there  might like to think about...

Cam 3 (on the list, not the plan, which is still that of the old apt): why not put it just above or even under the TV, to have a closer view of the couch and what's going on in the kitchen? As it is now the view is even blocked when they open the top cupboard.

Bathroom cam, much too high, + the problem with the open door. I think Clara noticed the problem and texted to someone. Why not put it on the other side of the door, maybe somewhere just above or near the clothes peg.

Bedroom: difficult to say, as it has not been used yet, but:
Cam 7 could simply be put on the next shelf below.
Cam 6 could be brought slightly closer, unless the lens can be set to focus a little bit closer.

C&S will surely read this. I know it's easy to give advice  when one isn't inside the house and one isn't aware of some technical problems the tech man may have had to face, but this might at least be thought over to try to improve things a little.
All this IMHO.

I think they have already noticed things that go wrong and have told  someone about it.

You wrote what needs to be done in this House. If I had written these, that girl would consider it a criticism and not care.  :)

I'm sure they'll fix them as soon as they're done

• Like 4