Clara helps women who are in sex-deprived marriages or simply wants release. The truth of the matter is far more women receive erotic or sensual massages than the public is aware of. The massage process seduces some women and decides to have an erotic experience then and there while others set out to find a place where they can get a happy ending. Some women present themselves as "ripe and ready" (YUM YUM) for an explicitly erotic experience by indicating their desire through body language and other thinly-veiled alluring behaviors. I know this because I have met a woman like Clara. Her title, a "Sex Positive Pleasure Provider." LOL. She facilitates happy endings for Women for a living. "Business is booming," so she says...Keep up the excellent work Clara; you are an essentially talented Woman. IMHO :heart:

photo1111.jpg.9ecc68ec793f99e050ef4e7531ce409a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Clara helps women who are in sex-deprived marriages or simply wants release. The truth of the matter is far more women receive erotic or sensual massages than the public is aware of. The massage process seduces some women and decides to have an erotic experience then and there while others set out to find a place where they can get a happy ending. Some women present themselves as "ripe and ready" (YUM YUM) for an explicitly erotic experience by indicating their desire through body language and other thinly-veiled alluring behaviors. I know this because I have met a woman like Clara. Her title, a "Sex Positive Pleasure Provider." LOL. She facilitates happy endings for Women for a living. Business is booming, so she says...Keep up the excellent work Clara; you are an essentially talented Woman. IMHO :heart:

photo1111.jpg.9ecc68ec793f99e050ef4e7531ce409a.jpg

I agree with all my heart, man

• Like 4