3 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

Many men are also interested in the answer. We need to know when it's time for us to pack our bags and go after becoming obsolete 🤬

Lol, theres no fear of that watcher. A dick machine will never replace a dick on a guy. Would you ever think a doll could replace a real woman?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, theres no fear of that watcher. A dick machine will never replace a dick on a guy. Would you ever think a doll could replace a real woman?

No way! I don't get that shit at all. Worst part is, when you wear out your sex doll, you have to find some way of disposing the body. It's at the point, you become permanently fucked in the head. 😂🤣😂

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Have you seen those super expensive “real dolls” on those old HBO “real sex” episodes where they look so real and at a few thousand bucks a pop or whatever it was when I last saw it on tv, I think they are supposed to be pretty realistic feeling. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Clara That looked awesome!! 

Ok, on behalf of myself, @ashleyxyz and @At7 can you please, please tell us how close that thing actually feels compared to a real guy fucking you. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being a real man, how close does is come? 

Thx! ❤️

Hi Amy, I've never tried something like that machine, but I'm sure it's pretty much the same as any other toy I've used, so my answer is 1 out of 10. Not saying you can't get a lot of pleasure and fun with it, but it's not close to feeling like a real man. Like you said, it just goes in and out, a guy can change up the rhythm and speed, and I can f him back, not this thing. And theres a whole other thing than just physical, theres a man attached to a real dick, that I'm giving pleasure back to. Which gives it a completely different experience than a f'ng machine. So it could be fun, but it has no feeling like my Guys hard, thick, throbbing, dripping and ultimately gushing penis!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, I've never tried something like that machine, but I'm sure it's pretty much the same as any other toy I've used, so my answer is 1 out of 10. Not saying you can't get a lot of pleasure and fun with it, but it's not close to feeling like a real man. Like you said, it just goes in and out, a guy can change up the rhythm and speed, and I can f him back, not this thing. And theres a whole other thing than just physical, theres a man attached to a real dick, that I'm giving pleasure back to. Which gives it a completely different experience than a f'ng machine. So it could be fun, but it has no feeling like my Guys hard, thick, throbbing, dripping and ultimately gushing penis!

Right @At7!

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No way! I don't get that shit at all. Worst part is, when you wear out your sex doll, you have to find some way of disposing the body. It's at the point, you become permanently fucked in the head. 😂🤣😂

Hahahaha!!! You just cut it up in the bathtub and throw it in the river!

• Like 1