7 minutes ago, Clara said:

Hi, Amy.

This was the third attempt to use the sex machine. Today I liked the most. It feels like 7 out of 10. I have a narrow vagina and it needs to be prepared for sex before use)) we have plans to buy a realistic penis, then the sensations will be much better.

I am very pleased that you are interested)

I think a lot of us are interested! That’s a pretty good score, 7 out of 10! Thank you Clara and I can’t wait til you get the new toy for it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️

A 7 is not bad. Indeed that dildo is rather stiff and harder then a real cock. Even a hard dick has some squishyness and flexibility. That is very hard to simulate. A real life dildo comes close, but what absolutely kills me is the smell. It gags me. I can't stand the smell of plastic and especially the scent that they put into those real life dildos. 

The other big problem with the sex machine is that it only goes back and forth in one defined position. A real man is not that precise. I would think that a perfect rhythm would not be an honest simulation of real sex. 

I've given a lot of thought to this. 😁😁😁

I wonder how the glass dildos feel...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, At7 said:

I think a lot of us are interested! That’s a pretty good score, 7 out of 10! Thank you Clara and I can’t wait til you get the new toy for it!

Many men are also interested in the answer. We need to know when it's time for us to pack our bags and go after becoming obsolete 🤬

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Many men are also interested in the answer. We need to know when it's time for us to pack our bags and go after becoming obsolete 🤬

Lol!!!! I’m dying!!!! 😂

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, At7 said:

I wonder how the glass dildos feel...

I've never tried one. To be honest glass scares me. I'm terrified that it will break; therefore, I would never buy one. 

Plus, I think they would be too hard and so smooth that it wouldn't feel all that great. 

• Like 1