1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Are there any guests who come to that house who don't see Clara completely naked? Couldn't this old couple have sex in another house? I feel something commercial. Maybe soon this old couple could be a VHTV tenant..

And didn't you see how she totally had a fake surprised face when "caught" them and in the couch after??? ahahahah totally inexpected that 😁😁😁 

something commercial and clara aren't synonyms ??

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And didn't you see how she totally had a fake surprised face when "caught" them and in the couch after??? ahahahah totally inexpected that 😁😁😁 

something commercial and clara aren't synonyms 

I'm an idiot who's never been able to heal...

I didn't even watch it on the timeline. And I'm surprised at dh2995. They were not in accordance with dh2995 's editorial principles. But he shared it anyway. It's not the C&S love that appears in the pictures, it's a matchmaking and a simple sexual intercourse. It's just sex. It's a classic. It's not romantic

• Like 3

personally i thought that it was pretty good. clara's friend has lost weight & looks pretty good & the guy visited so many times to do nothing that it was automatic that the apt would be dead whenever he showed up. this was quite different to say the least. i don't care if it was staged or not. this gave clara a shot in the arm & let's face it, there hasn't been much happening anywhere lately. i hope they come back again soon.

40 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

It's not the C&S love that appears in the pictures, it's a matchmaking and a simple sexual intercourse. It's just sex. It's a classic. It's not romantic

So all the times Clara fucked Cleo or used her vibrator on that other girl... that was romantic? That was love? Come on, you act like Clara is out there turning tricks. She do anything here that she hasn't done in the past, and on top that it was with a couple she was already familiar and comfortable with.

And I still want to see Spartak fuck Clara's brains out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

So all the times Clara fucked Cleo or used her vibrator on that other girl... that was romantic? That was love? Come on, you act like Clara is out there turning tricks. She do anything here that she hasn't done in the past, and on top that it was with a couple she was already familiar and comfortable with.

And I still want to see Spartak fuck Clara's brains out.

I only commented on Master dh2995. About elements like romance, facial expression, reflection of love. He usually shares meaningful and beautiful moments.

Spartak is just following the old pictures in the forum. I'm following him in secret. I am sure, he even voted for the poll I opened. Stas will give his life, but he won't give Clara.

• Like 3

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Thanks to Clara for just doing the twerk dance with Dana, I wanted Clara to do a few days ago. I'll share your gifs tomorrow if I'm available.

clara has nice ass. ı love them. but she has not type of ass to twerk.

il y a une heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I only commented on Master dh2995. About elements like romance, facial expression, reflection of love. He usually shares meaningful and beautiful moments.

I don't see a contradiction with what you call my "editorial principles" 🙂 No pain, no unhappiness. Those three people looked happy, Clara had Stas on the phone, so no pb with him 🙂 That suits me.🙂

From the timeline the 2 guests didn't seem to know each other, as Clara introduced him to her when he arrived.  The girl was talking with Clara while the guy was having a shower. She suddenly left Clara to join him and turned him on. He himself looked surprised. This is how I view things. I think Clara was genuinely surprised (and so were they) when she entered the bathroom 😁

• Like 2

il y a 28 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Thanks to Clara for just doing the twerk dance with Dana, I wanted Clara to do a few days ago. I'll share your gifs tomorrow if I'm available.

Looking forward to seeing them 🙂 Till then, these :

cd181101_000131618acb6e9fb838.jpg

cd181101_00029914381407df9bf4.jpg

cd181101_00031d3cb0212bac4bea.jpg

cd181101_0004db827d3ae9454319.jpg

cd181101_0005f1e5c503b78ed516.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, apricot said:

clara has nice ass. ı love them. but she has not type of ass to twerk.

you're right, at least Clara tried. but it is more like a birth exercise for women than their twerk dance. those hip and waist muscles are made to strengthen.

In fact a new advice for Clara: belly dance. I'm sure she'il find out and do it. :)

haklısın, Clara en azından denemiş. ama yaptıkları twerk dansından çok kadınlar için doğum egzersizine benziyor. şu kalça ve bel kaslarını güçlendirmek için yapılanlardan. 

Aslında Clara için yeni bir tavsiye: göbek dansı. Eminim bunu öğrenip yapabilecektir. :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1