Lexy & Pete Part #3

It is not to argue but you see  how Kyle don't care  that music is to loud Pete downed a bit  and went to the room  and Kyle has increased the sound Who is the master Pete or Kyle?

Egocentric and without-gene.

Ami 3 said:

And I agree too, but I don’t need to cause it just plain true! People didn’t like her for who she is they liked her because she was what they wanted her to be and when she wasn’t that anymore they blamed Kyle hoping she’d dump him and return to being that which they desired. She said No!, which took a lot of guts. For that I applaud her! 

It not to retrieve Misty the sex hunter  but Misty full of life, communicating his happiness, chasing gloom. etc. short the fairy Misty. We do not like to see a woman crying and hate the people who make her cry and more the people who make suffer the other  physically or morally.That concern not only Misty but all women  people like Kyle must be ejected from any project.(Managers must also  to watch over and protect the participants, they are the "parents" who guide and advise their "children" )

• Like 2