Lexy & Pete Part #3

The game is called Bingo (needless to say a British invention I believe and hugely popular here in the first half of the last century [before my time]) ; numbers 1- 99 or 100 and when your "card" is filled you are a winner.👍

It is also a good game for stripping/forfeit games as (like cards) it produces even more random winners.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo only

Just now, Oldstalker said:

The game is called Bingo (needless to say a British invention I believe and hugely popular here in the first half of the last century [before my time]) ; numbers 1- 99 or 100 and when your "card" is filled you are a winner.👍

It is also a good game for stripping/forfeit games as (like cards) it produces even more random winners.

Ah see Bingo here in the U.S. is a bit different here in the U.S. You get a card like this

0008916-low-vision-bingo-cards-10-cards.

Then someone calls out the letter and number. So if they said "G 60" you would go to the column under G and put a mark on the 60. The first to get 5 in a row horizontally,  vertically, or diagonally wins and has to yell out BINGO.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will be more funny when drunk 😉

lol I completely agree. We used to do "Shots" bingo back in my college days. You had to mark the cards with empty shot glasses. So if your number is called, you did a shot and put the shotglass on the card where it goes. Many Bingo games ended up in drunken orgies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Actually, the game dates back to the mid 1500's in Italy. (Needless to say an Italian invention) "Lo Guico del Lotto" or the Italian Lottery was the big fad.  People would have cards with numbered squares on them and the winning numbers would be pulled out of a sack.  Google is your friend..😀

• Like 2