Lexy & Pete Part #3

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Désolé mais ce qu'ils sont tout à fait évident amis. Prendre une distance à leur ami seulement pour leur propre plaisir et l' avantage est une chose Lexy & Pete ne jamais faire. 💕

Pourtant c'est bien le début de l'histoire (le plaisir sexuel), si Drew puis Lexy plus tard n'avaient pas arrêter Pete, il y a longtemps que Bree et Pete auraient baisé. Et ils seraient toujours amis (comme avec Dean)

This last half hour is exactly what I was talking about a few posts back. @Lexy&Peteare the most real couple on the site. You can tell the cameras have no effect on how or why they do what they do. The two of them love each other deeply. This wasn't a bout of fucking, this was true love making. It was about giving each other as much pleasure as possible and letting it last, not about getting your rocks off. The fact that Lexy happens to be absolutely stunning and Pete is a stand up guy is just icing on the cake. Other couples could learn a thing or two from them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

This last half hour is exactly what I was talking about a few posts back. @Lexy&Peteare the most real couple on the site. You can tell the cameras have no effect on how or why they do what they do. The two of them love each other deeply. This wasn't a bout of fucking, this was true love making. It was about giving each other as much pleasure as possible and letting it last, not about getting your rocks off. The fact that Lexy happens to be absolutely stunning and Pete is a stand up guy is just icing on the cake. Other couples could learn a thing or two from them.

Nothing more to add here. For me one of the best sex for a long time on the site ❣️

• Like 1