Lexy & Pete Part #3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'd like to think that if Pete or Lexy had any sort of problem with Kyle they would have already asked him to leave, and the fact that they haven't means that they actually like having him around.

Or they're just too nice and don't want to cause a scene.. 

• Like 2

I don't think there's an inherent problem with Kyle from Lexy and petes standpoint. Like I said before he's not really doing anything to get people riled up or being a dick. He's just kind of there and diverting the natural flow of the evening. Like earlier Ana, Lexy and Pete were on the couch making out and doing fun things. Then Kyle shoves his head over and says something. They all kind of stop and then Pete got up and the girls started looking at their phones.

Again, he's not doing anything wrong, and they probably consider him a friend. He's just not in the flow. It might be because his GF is passed out in the next room and he's fucked her already tonight.

3 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I don't think there's an inherent problem with Kyle from Lexy and petes standpoint. Like I said before he's not really doing anything to get people riled up or being a dick. He's just kind of there and diverting the natural flow of the evening. Like earlier Ana, Lexy and Pete were on the couch making out and doing fun things. Then Kyle shoves his head over and says something. They all kind of stop and then Pete got up and the girls started looking at their phones.

Again, he's not doing anything wrong, and they problem consider him a friend. He's just not in the flow. It might be because his GF is passed out in the next room and he's fucked her already tonight.

Misty tried to get him involved in 3somes with her and Ana, her and Nyu and swapping with Lexy and Pete and he wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Well look what's going on right now. Pete and Ana are on the couch. Lexy WAS sitting next to Pete. But she got up to refill her drink and Kyle sprawled out on the couch. So Lexy took up residence on the beanbag on the floor.

Basically, Kyle is a massive 3rd wheel right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

Well look what's going on right now. Pete and Ana are on the couch. Lexy WAS sitting next to Pete. But she got up to refill her drink and Kyle sprawled out on the couch. So Lexy took up residence on the beanbag on the floor.

Basically, Kyle is a massive 3rd wheel right now.

He always is, he just blocks whatever is going on.