Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

I don't think there was any risk taken, on her part.  Do you really think that she has been doing all the masturbating she has without his knowledge of it. For the last three years on a regular basis.  Not likely !

There was conversation between him and her prior to his going into the bathroom, and her going to the guest room. He allowed her time to finish in the GR and rinsing off in the bathroom before he joined her in the guest room.

She is far too happy to "per se" have been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  AND he has not raised his voice toward her since he woke up.

What none of us know is what conversation was had prior to her activities today.  I, suspect it was discussed prior.  I realize that it not a great big juicy " O Shit " if that is the case.

Those of us who have watched them for the last five years have absolutely no better understanding  of their relationship, than we did from their onset. Other than Paul has mellowed as time has passed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I don't think there was any risk taken, on her part.  Do you really think that she has been doing all the masturbating she has without his knowledge of it. For the last three years on a regular basis.  Not likely !

There was conversation between him and her prior to his going into the bathroom, and her going to the guest room. He allowed her time to finish in the GR and rinsing off in the bathroom before he joined her in the guest room.

She is far too happy to "per se" have been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  AND he has not raised his voice toward her since he woke up.

What none of us know is what conversation was had prior to her activities today.  I, suspect it was discussed prior.  I realize that it not a great big juicy " O Shit " if that is the case.

Those of us who have watched them for the last five years have absolutely no better understanding  of their relationship, than we did from their onset. Other than Paul has mellowed as time has passed.

Good insights there, as you obviously had a better chance to see much more than I did about what happened, in the bathroom, especially. 

Sounds like you got it spot on and glad they have this figured out between them in such a mature way. It worked well in the end. Unusual part was that Leora moved from bathroom to GR when she often finishes pretty well without difficulty in the bathroom. Maybe Paul had an urgent need to go there so she quickly hopped off to the GR instead...

• Like 1

Just now, John the Baptist said:

Right. And why would he be angry? Who could be angry if his wife rubs one out? I know I'm not when my wife does it.

Now,  it appears they are going back out to enjoy their privacy.  While we scratch our heads trying to figure out how they tick !! 

I, for one will sit back and enjoy what the lovely lady has to offer.  With Paul's permission of course !!😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Good insights there, as you obviously had a better chance to see much more than I did about what happened, in the bathroom, especially. 

Maybe Paul had an urgent need to go there so she quickly hopped off to the GR instead...

They passed each other in front of the restroom area in the bathroom. He disappeared toward the toilet. She headed for the GR, the conversation was very brief, of course not heard on either part, nor would it have been understood, had it been heard.  I only know from watching her when she was in the tub. Just prior to her getting out of the tub.

Now perhaps people will get of Paul's back, he knows it's an inconvenience him being in the apartment constantly, so he allows her the freedom to pleasure herself and us without getting stroppy, Fair play to him......where there's a will there's a way. 👍🙂

• Like 2