Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

Ich dachte immer die Göttin wäre schlau aber angeblich doch nicht sonst würde sie sich nicht mit so einem versager abgeben er lebt doch nur in seiner computerwelt und ist beim sex auch eine niete,Leora ich verstehe dich nicht das kann keine Liebe sein.

19 minutes ago, european said:

I always thought the goddess would be smart but supposedly not otherwise she would not give up with such a failure he lives only in his computer world and sex is also a rivet, Leora I do not understand you that can not be love. 

What's wrong with Paul?

• Like 1

She did her best! I think the bathroom which provides her with some degree of privacy, should he suddenly return, is not the answer for her, like it used to be, to finish off.

Just when she looked to have returned to the LR to do so there's a knock at the door - or whatever - and she jumps up to let him in.

I guess they have some kind of an agreement that he doesn't let himself into the apartment in case it's going to disturb her, so he knocks or rings which is something at least.

She must be suffering from the female equivalent of blue balls right now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's wrong with Paul?

Paul is Paul and he won't change, the problem is european having a downer on Paul, unfortunately ignoring him won't stop him having a go about Paul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

Those of us who have a memory will remember when beauty spots were all the fashion, It's good to see Leora's resurrected the the trend, at first I thought it was a mark on my PC screen

I'm not so sure its intended to be a beauty spot, I think its a skin blemish that broke out yesterday, I hope for her I'm wrong.