Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

18 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

The poor dog has absolutely no idea what is going on here...…..she's never seen anything like it before and doesn't know what to make of it!

An obviously sick, or maybe hay-fever-suffering, Paul is being urged to help Leora with her daily tasks on the couch, though heart is willing spirit is clearly weak!

Leora is giving him every chance to contribute and it will be interesting to see how this one ends up! The dog might learn a thing or two as well....

Fair play to him, I don't think Paul is the strongest guy on the planet and seems to succumb easily to any ailment that is circulating. Probably caught " man flu " and she like the person she is pampers him like a baby.....and of course he loves it, and who wouldn't? But she really did pamper him this time, and he reciprocated the best he was able.....Kudus to you Paul 👍

He must feel even sicker than he already is when he sees her as fresh as a daisy within minutes of having given it everything to achieve her objective and then come back into the room looking ready to do it all over again at a moment's notice. Not that she'll be able to.

Yes he played his part but significantly, for me at least, was her openness with him in seeing her in full flight when there's nothing in it for him. for a change.

No furtive rubbing one out for Leora, she's so relaxed and genuine about her needs and I think knowing how difficult it is for him to show his emotions - her loving kisses and cuddles were barely exchanged due to his awkwardness I am sure - he deserves our praise this time for being a good sport and putting Leora first.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

He must feel even sicker than he already is when he sees her as fresh as a daisy within minutes of having given it everything to achieve her objective and then come back into the room looking ready to do it all over again at a moment's notice. Not that she'll be able to.

Yes he played his part but significantly, for me at least, was her openness with him in seeing her in full flight when there's nothing in it for him. for a change.

No furtive rubbing one out for Leora, she's so relaxed and genuine about her needs and I think knowing how difficult it is for him to show his emotions - her loving kisses and cuddles were barely exchanged due to his awkwardness I am sure - he deserves our praise this time for being a good sport and putting Leora first.

He is fully aware also that him being home prevents some people from watching, and that to maintain their earning capacity it is imperative that he turns a blind eye to RLC and our requirements, The reason they have survived so long is because they have learned to evolve with changing circumstances......that alone sets them apart from all others in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

How do you know this? I must have missed something. A blessed relief if it's true

I think you are referring to klohn's article perhaps.....European has intimated that he will be finished with RLC tomorrow, and I think Klohn naturally believes that his participation on CC will follow suit.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are referring to klohn's article perhaps.....European has intimated that he will be finished with RLC tomorrow, and I think Klohn naturally believes that his participation on CC will follow suit.

Yeah that was the thing I missed. Understandably as it's usually just negative drivel that he spouts all the time. Hope Klohn is right.

• Like 2

finally the friend back home of leora .. tonight can be a girls night, I have the feeling that as they drink some alcohol, we will have very soft lesbian moments but with kisses on the lips ... dreaming is free .. Hahaha