Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

25 minutes ago, european said:

please, please turn off the apartment.man can not see him anymore.

Simple solution !! ......Don't log in to this apartment.....or this forum if all you can offer is negativity. Many people would prefer Paul to be working.....he isn't,....live with it. 😕 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Simple solution !! ......Don't log in to this apartment.....or this forum if all you can offer is negativity. Many people would prefer Paul to be working.....he isn't,....live with it. 😕 

Man this ought to be posted on every single apartment thread and topic 😊

Well, well, well ... I also do not agree with the hatred that some of us have against the man ... But, we have to recognize that he is a failure. A man, young, active age, healthy,  with qualifications, and does not work ??? It can only be a failure. Even if he works from home, as has already been said, it is not demanding how to have a job. The work must be far from the space of rest, and meals ... So if he wants to be his own boss, set up a commercial space, workshop or something ...
I understand that this man, at home without work, lives at the expenses of the woman, because that's by her, why RLC hired them, and that's by her, why we ALL are here ... (how long ????)

Give the guy some breathing space, he has been in continuous work for two years, now it looks like he could be unemployed, we none of us know the reason why, and it is not our business anyway.....You are using your dislike of the man to judge him on his ability as a worker.....don't let your envy or hate distort your thought process......

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, european said:

thank you IWIS you understood what that guy is, without leora he would be nothing.

I fully understand what this guy is......He's a very lucky young man who most of the punters on this forum are envious off, Do not underestimate him, he's extremely intelligent and apparently very good at what he does. Give Leora some credit....do you honestly believe she would stick with a fucking idiot all these years...for a girl who gets bored quickly she would have got rid of him years ago....perhaps that should tell us something. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, european said:

of intelligence I see him in any way for me he is a lazy parasite.

And you my friend have become extremely boring with your incessant bitching about this situation, the remedy is in your own hands....Don't fucking watch this apartment anymore....I'm sure Paul will miss your contribution, as will I, as I am now going to ignore your postings on this forum. 

• Like 3

On 8/10/2018 at 5:39 AM, Nicholas said:

Something that is more likely than not a true statement that has been made here on numerous occasions previously is that nearly all who have been return visitors of the residence cams of the residence usually referred to in this thread, have been doing so because of the woman of the residence and not much else including the male resident. So, it is likely that there will be quite a large lot of disappointed visitors, and most likely a lot of who are subscribers who will now be and become quite disinterested in visiting the cams of the residence enough to proceed in cancelling subscriptions now that things have changed and reverted back to a way they used to be there with someone always being around the apartment again that nearly no visitor of the residence cams are interested in. I for one, now realize a choice made some while back, was not an unwise one to make.

This is not pick on Nicholas time, but I agree with jimbo, I don't know if you were around the last time Paul was unemployed, but this time things are already different, the last time you only saw her naked in the shower, rarely if ever anywhere else, Paul may be very clever, he's also very slow at times, but even he's come to realise who's keeping the roof over their heads.

So please be patient, don't worry she knows all about us, and will find ways to keep us happy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1