Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There are some really vicious people coming to the forum at the moment, must be the school holidays..... 

Merci pour ton attaque personnel, mais je connais le forum depuis plusieurs années. Je suis désolé de n'avoir poster seulement 9 messages, je ne passe pas ma vie sur le forum comme toi avec tes 1500 messages. 😉

Sinon, ne t'inquiète pas Leora reste une très belle femme malgré ma remarque.❤️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

Merci pour ton attaque personnel, mais je connais le forum depuis plusieurs années. Je suis désolé de n'avoir poster seulement 9 messages, je ne passe pas ma vie sur le forum comme toi avec tes 1500 messages. 😉

Sinon, ne t'inquiète pas Leora reste une très belle femme malgré ma remarque.❤️

hé oui elle est toujours aussi  sensuelle mais elle a grossi  nous ont la regarde avec nos yeux et eux avec leurs cœurs 

22 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

Thank you for your personal attack, but I know the forum for several years. I'm sorry for posting only 9 posts, I do not spend my life on the forum like you with your 1500 messages. 😉

Otherwise, do not worry Leora is a very beautiful woman despite my remark. ❤️

I'm sorry you feel so aggrieved by my remarks,🙂I was fully aware that you have been a member of this forum for a number of years, there is no apology necessary for your lack of contribution, each to their own,  and although like you I do not spend all my life on the forum. I must confess that I do enjoy most of the contributions and humour that it contains...

The reason for my post was that having been a member for several years, I would have though you would have realised that negative remarks regarding a woman's body sometimes have negative reactions from said lady. perhaps you don't care.

A pleasure talking with you, don't be a stranger ❤️

1 hour ago, moreau said:

hey she is still so sensual but she got fat we look at her with our eyes and they with their hearts 

Yes, she has put on some weight, but she is far from fat, and there is nothing wrong with my eyes.

Was that planned, I wonder? One minute Paul was there and then when I checked again he was long gone and Leora was well into her routine.

As soon as she'd finished and cleaned up I noticed he was back again. It was almost as if it was a planned interlude......

Certainly aiming to please her loyal subjects is the Goddess.

• Upvote 1