B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

2 minutes ago, Fidster said:

It seemed more like the phone was being grabbed every 2-3 minutes to change the music track, rather than 'top cam' status.

OK...They could've just put their 'Faking licking pussy' playlist on, then they could've put their phone away for half an hour...😏

• Like 1

à l’instant, nagachilli2 a dit :

OK...They could've just put their 'Faking licking pussy' playlist on, then they could've put their phone away for half an hour...😏

damnit man, even the Spanish Inquisition did not impose such tortuous tactics....a young female...away from her phone....for 30 MINUTES?!?! 🤣🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There was a longer discussion during the dinner outside as you probably saw.

Elly led it and it was because Mila brought Alex and Aria to B4, and that they had used the bathroom at Miro yesterday night.
Mila had sent an SMS to Miro and asked if it was ok and got yes. But Elly thinks Miro is kind and always says yes ..

I think Elly is jealous of Mila and that she gets more attention from us (and more bonus) than her.

Aha so thats why Miro was there, I saw them all outside on the terrace and Mila was there with them, then later Mila left. And then Miro, Loraine and Elly had conversation later in their room, so that must have been about that.
🙂Thx for  letting us know what it was about.

Dunno why Elly is acting like that, Mila is not the first person to use the tub, others have done that before her, and I dont see why Miro would have anything against that. I know Miro was on her bed while the girls were in the tub, they usually just close the door to the bathroom so they dont disturb to much.

il y a 15 minutes, Noldus a dit :

There was a longer discussion during the dinner outside as you probably saw.

Elly led it and it was because Mila brought Alex and Aria to B4, and that they had used the bathroom at Miro yesterday night.
Mila had sent an SMS to Miro and asked if it was ok and got yes. But Elly thinks Miro is kind and always says yes ..

I think Elly is jealous of Mila and that she gets more attention from us (and more bonus) than her.

Is that so? As there are no microphones on the cameras outside that could've picked up such conversation...?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fidster said:

Is that so? As there are no microphones on the cameras outside that could've picked up such conversation...?

I know MIla was there outside with the girls, I didnt think it was anything other than normal hanging out, I think the talk was after in Elly and Loraines room where they talked to Miro.

I also saw Elly talk to Mila earlier about something might have been about that.

But like you said no audio on the outside cam so hard to know what they talked about.

I dont think all the other girls are against Mila now though.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fidster said:

and they were talking for about thirty minutes, so there's got to be a lot more to the conversation than what Noldus posted, they can't just have been talking about Mila using the bath in Miroslava's room surely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

How that, what happened? I saw Miro talking with Loraine earlier this evening then they called on Elly and she came to the room and they closed the door and then talked about something, no idea if that has anything to do with this.
If you have info from your russian speaking friend please tell us what happened. Also it would be nice if he would post more here instead of doing it in private, we miss out on a lot of things.

I'm sure it is all about a semi-surprise party for Mila's going away.  I've read this many times on here and that is usually the outcome.