B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

sorry for the insistence
but one like Ksusha, what the hell is he doing here ????
but I wonder RLC if you do not look at the girls at work and understand what it takes as women ....
I have no words
P.S. I hope to be contradicted soon and to have Ksusha naked with sexy heels like brigitte and pushed fisting !!! maybe I could forgive her !!!

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

There wasnt much going on between them, they were in the tub and later on the bed doing the same old same old, massage etc.

Bridget was rubbing Mary and there might have been a slight penetration but not much as far as I could see.

Girl's playing around with dildos on each other is great fun, and often they will make the other girl climax without having to actually touch her pussy...However, once a girl uses her fingers on her friend, as happened last night, IMO, it's a whole new ball game...Not many of the girls have done this, so it usually appears to be a show...For me, once they progress to what Bridget was doing to Marta last night, it becomes more real and intimate, and you could see that by the way Marta was dripping wet...

I originally dismissed last night as the same old dildo show, and didn't watch it but a good friend of mine suggested I watch it on replay...I'm pleased I did...🤩

3 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I'm sorry to be pessimistic but RLC in recent months is not even remotely the RLC of Rebecca, Irma, Anna, Jessica, Renata and so on.
we had girls maybe less beautiful but much more spontaneous and true for this, at least for me, much more exciting and exciting.
once I stood in front of the monitor hoping something would happen and when it happened it was a satisfaction.
now we are with pre-set times and shows by amateurs.
then forgive me but after Nica enough nude women with heels and three fingers in the pussy !!!!

I hope you wiped your screen...😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Girl's playing around with dildos on each other is great fun, and often they will make the other girl climax without having to actually touch her pussy...However, once a girl uses her fingers on her friend, as happened last night, IMO, it's a whole new ball game...Not many of the girls have done this, so it usually appears to be a show...For me, once they progress to what Bridget was doing to Marta last night, it becomes more real and intimate, and you could see that by the way Marta was dripping wet...

I originally dismissed last night as the same old dildo show, and didn't watch it but a good friend of mine suggested I watch it on replay...I'm pleased I did...🤩

Yes same here I only saw the dildo part but then I saw Noldus mentioning the fingering part so I checked it out on replay, was nice to see.

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just got to see the clip of Mary & Bridget from last night and the only reason either girl might have been dripping wet was from the lube that was applied.  It was a nice clip none the less.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I absolutely feel the same way,just as i have seen between Eva and her friend she plays around with,very erotic and sensual at the same time, not true lesbians,but 2 girls enjoying each other not playing to the cams and not knowing how far either one is willing to go,,that i like very much.

• Like 1