Dana & Clay

I see Veselina is back but no sign still of her male sleeping companion she had for a couple nights i think she put the shits up him and frightened him off :biggrin: Come on big boy come back and show us what you are made off lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I see Veselina is back but no sign still of her male sleeping companion she had for a couple nights i think she put the shits up him and frightened him off :biggrin: Come on big boy come back nd show us what you are made off lol

x2

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I see Veselina is back but no sign still of her male sleeping companion she had for a couple nights i think she put the shits up him and frightened him off :biggrin: Come on big boy come back nd show us what you are made off lol

Yes she seems more interested in him then he interested on her

On 8/24/2018 at 11:15 PM, Sparkles said:

Yes she seems more interested in him then he interested on her

Think he is like me, very shy 😉

This apartment seems to have gone off the boil a bit lately though it never reached boiling point in the first place really. It's a shame as Dana's talents are being wasted so far. Can't really see it improving much either.

Just now, Sparkles said:

Almost pretty sure this is one of the houses that will be "gone" 

About time to cut some of the "just another casted couple with no personality places" from Alex Lina. Then can close Cleo Axel, Romeo Gloria, Molly & Jeff, Patrik & Clair, Garry & Scarlett and Blaine & Jesse. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

About time to cut some of the "just another casted couple with no personality places" from Alex Lina. Then can close Cleo Axel, Romeo Gloria, Molly & Jeff, Patrik & Clair, Garry & Scarlett and Blaine & Jesse. 

lol do you think this house will be closed (if it's what really happened) for much longer??? 😁