Dana & Clay

Well well well Vaseline slept with the guest guy in the kitchen from early this morning and on the odd occasion her hand moved over his dick an hour or so ago but the bastard won't wake up, hope he hasn't got the Clay syndrome lol. Just now she was stroking his back but no reaction. Looks as though my hopes with Vaseline are rising ☺ It just needs a guy with balls now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well well well Vaseline slept with the guest guy in the kitchen from early this morning and on the odd occasion her hand moved over his dick an hour or so ago but the bastards won't wake up, hope he hasn't got the Clay syndrome lol. Just now she was stroking his back but no reaction. Looks as though my hopes with Vaseline are rising ☺ It just needs a guy with balls now.

Lool she is called Veseline. You did that on purpose don't you 😂🙈

• Like 2

Last night (early this morning) Veseline (note the name Jab) was really playing with his dick even though under the blanket which he made sure was pulled up. Did he react? Did he hell just no reaction at all he is either shit scared or scared of the cams. Though the picture in the kitchen when dark is bloody awful. Well went a little further than yesterday obviously a slow burner this one.

• Like 1

No Veselina today which is rather sad, been getting used to seeing her trying to get the guy guest to perform but he never appeared last night and she hasn't appeared today so I do hope this is just a blip and she/they will be coming back.