3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why was Darcie making the bed? She thinks the cop wanna sleep there?

Looks like nervousness to me. It's easier to handle if you're keeping busy. 

On 05.08.2018 at 15:30, purplewrap said:

Какое прекрасное зрелище проснуться Состояние Роберта 😍 является домом 😁

Как так ваши друзья оставили (на данный момент), я надеюсь, что вы потеряете : их шорты очень быстро Состояние 😁

1191c0abbe0814bf1.jpg

27a88b87180c97dba.jpg

я хомяк

On 05.08.2018 at 15:30, purplewrap said:

Какое прекрасное зрелище проснуться Состояние Роберта 😍 является домом 😁

Как так ваши друзья оставили (на данный момент), я надеюсь, что вы потеряете : их шорты очень быстро Состояние 😁

1191c0abbe0814bf1.jpg

27a88b87180c97dba.jpg

я хомяк 😂😂 нужно срочно худеть. камеры прибавляют вес. в жизни я стройнее))))))

я могу вас попросить выложить фото или гифку Дарси и Стифлер? хочу  посмотреть на их секс в моем доме. они очень красивые. особенно в жизни, красивая фигура Дарси и глаза Стифлера заводят меня.  еще нахожу их приятными и умными людьми. то что я люблю)

7 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Can I ask you to post a photo or a hypha of Darcy and Stifler? I want to look at their sex in my house. They are very beautiful. especially in life, the beautiful figure of Darcy and Stifler's eyes start me. I still find them nice and intelligent people. what I love)

image.thumb.png.75b5ff48c0b11bfb6ceb2b0b637988e0.png

11 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Can I ask you to post a photo or a hypha of Darcy and Stifler? I want to look at their sex in my house. They are very beautiful. especially in life, the beautiful figure of Darcy and Stifler's eyes start me. I still find them nice and intelligent people. what I love)

image.thumb.png.ea7c7b8d8b3d8ca77f22214a6c8ed0c8.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roberta said:

image.thumb.png.e9421470975206023cf6aae6f6fca119.png

15 minutes ago, Roberta said:

image.thumb.png.d1bf4b20d992567b63210b0ef80ff1a2.png

• Like 2