1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

This topic really is becoming like the do nothings topic 😂

My friend..as Devitto sayed to Arnold..tonight it's the night..tonight it's your night bro..tonight this house will see something that never seen........SEX!

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend..as Devitto sayed to Arnold..tonight it's the night..tonight it's your night bro..tonight this house will see something that never seen........SEX!

Haha I bet against it...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha I bet against it...

We will see later.....or not lol.

Maybe in weekend will get better.Pretty sure jeka wouldnt open an place just for this.But..in other hand..he "presented" us with th nothings😅.I think tomorrow or after tomorrow something will happen.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tal vez en el fin de semana va a mejorar. Estoy muy seguro de que Jeka no abriría un lugar solo para esto. Pero ... por otro lado, nos "presentó" nada . Creo que mañana o pasado mañana algo va a suceder.

Any night can leave the sun

Just now, golfer06 said:

¿Qué me perdí?

4mgv.gif

25b9bd_d25ee9f1e8bc43d7993f55b49c190d60.gif

tumblr_owwyq2HFJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

That in addition to plucking can dance and sing

One thing happened, in a given moment of the party that was organized the two, the blonde girl received a video call and went to the kitchen to attend it, it could be seen that it was the image of a boy and the detail that she kissed the screen, therefore I deduce that it must be her boyfriend. In short, we have one more fact, one of them has a boyfriend!

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

One thing happened, in a given moment of the party that was organized the two, the blonde girl received a video call and went to the kitchen to attend it, it could be seen that it was the image of a boy and the detail that she kissed the screen, therefore I deduce that it must be her boyfriend. In short, we have one more fact, one of them has a boyfriend!

Maks sense,this two very clearly don't have any intimate relationship,they are just friends.Thats why nothing happens,just Talk and talk and usualy with crappy top view cam(they are a lot in balcony and kitchen)and those cams views are garbage.

• Like 1

Well there it's goes down the toilet the..maybe something wil happen in weekend..well there's still tomorrow,but kinda starting to feel manager was screwed big time by this two.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bueno, se va por el inodoro ... puede pasar algo en fin de semana ... bueno, todavía hay mañana, pero un poco comienza a sentir que el gerente fue jodido a lo grande por estos dos.

Or maybe Jeka fucked with them previously. In that case, I would not blame him

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Or maybe Jeka fucked with them previously. In that case, I would not blame him

Few doubts about that.But still..he still needs to make money with the place,and with this girls doing nothing not seing what's the point.

Hace 14 minutos, ze81 dijo:

Pocas dudas sobre eso. Pero todavía ... él todavía necesita ganar dinero con el lugar, y con estas chicas no hacer nada sin saber cuál es el punto.

We must conclude that Jeka is better fucking than doing business