Stacey & Kris

Just now, groomy said:

Like most loggias in the project. To be honest. This generates interest and demands - only when no camera. For tenants it is a burden. Renting of each camera is paid by the participant. Some asked even to find out from the manager - it is possible to use the camera better or to remove (-1 for rent). Really good (and income - obviously) only a few loggias. Now perhaps only Roberta - where many activities on the Loggia.

These cams are not expensive at all. When I would be participant I simply buy the cams. Much cheaper than paying rent for them.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Like most loggias in the project. To be honest. This generates interest and demands - only when no camera. For tenants it is a burden. Renting of each camera is paid by the participant. Some asked even to find out from the manager - it is possible to use the camera better or to remove (-1 for rent). Really good (and income - obviously) only a few loggias. Now perhaps only Roberta - where many activities on the Loggia.

100% right. I don't understand why some people constantly demand cams to be installed in places, where mostly nothing happens. 

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

100% right. I don't understand why some people constantly demand cams to be installed in places, where mostly nothing happens. 

Well as an user of two cam sites believe me a lot happens in this places(when they don't have cam)of course when a cam it's puted in them then a lot less happens and they even stop going to th balcony(like maria&grisha old place),or in other cam sites th girls going to balcony to continue the sex and without cam we could only listen th moaning...só would say it's far better an cam in balcony(even if it's bad quality like this one)than no cam..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

These cams are not expensive at all. When I would be participant I simply buy the cams. Much cheaper than paying rent for them.

Yes - participant can buy equipment. But:

- participants come to the VH with some financial difficulties. There are exceptions. But - mostly so.

- need try. If there is no income and after month or two - bye-bye. What to do with cameras? It's a loss.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

that may depend... because some of this house maybe won't be online long time ... and unless the value of renting is a total "monstruosity" comparing with the cam value... could be cheaper to rent instead of buying. 

Just now, groomy said:

Yes - participant can buy equipment. But:

- participants come to the VH with some financial difficulties. There are exceptions. But - mostly so.

- need try. If there is no income and after month or two - bye-bye. What to do with cameras? It's a loss.

Well I can sell them for still a reasonable price to new people 😉

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well as an user of two cam sites believe me a lot happens in this places(when they don't have cam)of course when a cam it's puted in them then a lot less happens and they even stop going to th balcony

let them install cams in the basement too, maybe something is happening there now, when there isn't any? sorry, but I don't get it. Instead of useless cams in loggias, additional ones, for example in bedrooms,  could be beneficial for both, tenants and viewers.

23 minutes ago, waldi said:

let them install cams in the basement too, maybe something is happening there now, when there isn't any? sorry, but I don't get it. Instead of useless cams in loggias, additional ones, for example in bedrooms,  could be beneficial for both, tenants and viewers.

Well usualy people use more and are time in balconies,to smoke,to sit and talk and catch fresh air,now basements not sure,maybe to hide dead bodies under floor or something.i seen some houses were residents and guests used balconies without cams a lot..so to me it's good an cam in them even if it's bad quality ones.

51 minutes ago, waldi said:

Because if cams were not there you can bet your bottom dollar that they would use them for other things like many tennants use the many hidden areas for other things. If the tennants can find a hidey hole they will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1