Alex & Tony

StnCld316

22 hours ago, stanley said:

I love Alex & Tony. I subscribed to your site when they were added and have stayed because of them. They are a fun couple, always naked - they only wear clothes when they have guests, and they clearly love each other, I've rarely seen them have any arguements.

They have guests over and parties. I wish the guests would stay overnight more often.

The picture you posted has a 3rd person in the corner. I watched this at the time and they seemed to invite the guy over to watch them have sex. He arrived, sat and watched them whilst he jerked off and then left. I hope that next time a 3rd guy might join in with them.

I would like to see Alex & Tony stay on your site for a long time and hope that you may add more gay apartments as well.

Thanks for your reply. Your feedback is very important to us.
Alex and Tony are really funny guys and they plan to organize parties as often as possible. We are also thinking about adding another gay apartments.

@LifeUnderCam I was watching the New Years Eve party at Alex & Tony's and the onscreen clocks are an hour wrong on this apartment as they welcomed in the New Year when your times said it was 11pm.

Edit - Just looked back on replay and I think all the apartments have the wrong time as Lana & James party and Sasha & Peter party all celebrated midnight when the screen time said 11pm.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:47 AM, stanley said:

@LifeUnderCam I was watching the New Years Eve party at Alex & Tony's and the onscreen clocks are an hour wrong on this apartment as they welcomed in the New Year when your times said it was 11pm.

Edit - Just looked back on replay and I think all the apartments have the wrong time as Lana & James party and Sasha & Peter party all celebrated midnight when the screen time said 11pm.

This is because the server time differs by one hour from the time of apartments.

• 4 weeks later...

The weekend has come. Alex and Tony are waiting for the guests again. A couple of young people, a girl and a guy often come to them. They are lovers and the girl runs away from her husband to have a good time. They plan to come to Alex and Tony on Monday. Let's see what's interesting will happen this time... 😉

On 2/1/2019 at 8:46 PM, LifeUnderCam said:

On Sunday Alex and Tony will leave for business. But their friends will stay overnight in their apartment. They are lovers, for sure something interesting will happen at this time.

I'm sure something interesting did happen, just a shame that they decided not to let us watch.

31 minutes ago, LifeUnderCam said:

We are very sorry for this incident. This should not have happened. These were people not related to the project and we did not expect this from them. As an apology, we have added 7 free days to all our members.

Very classy of you. Kudos! ❤️ A much better response than your competitors care to offer when these things happen. VHTV fines the tenants $500 and then takes the money for themselves and gives the member absolutely nothing for their inconvenience, but some hope that the fines will curb the behavior of the tenants and guests. It's a joke! VHTV loves it when the cams get covered. It draws interest to their site here on CamCaps and it earns them a small chunk of money as a bonus. God forbid there be violence. In those cases the poor person getting beat has to pay a massive fine to VHTV for the pleasure of getting beaten up. It's all just way to curb the violence though don't ya know. Yeah, right!

• Like 1